A few trophy tips

So I started this game and apart from an awful luck-based Treadmill Ninja trophy, it's fairly easy and fast 100% (Just got the fastest achiever :)). I did have some issues with trophy requirements so I figured I would post it here for future players.

First of all, all "survive 40 seconds in X" need to be done using 2 controllers as bots can't survive long enough. These have a very annoying catch, the player going for the trophy needs to die (after 40 seconds) for the trophy to pop, if a second controller dies, it will get the trophy instead, which can be very frustrating! One way to get the odds in your favor is to use a guest user as a second player and if a trophy pops there simply delete your main off the console and log on to the guest with your main.

All of these are pretty easy apart from Organic disposal, for this one, the strategy is to stay on top or bottom so you only have to doge one lane of food, it's still very luck-based as you will usually get destroyed by bad eggplant spawns. Below is the video of the strategy:

Ketchin' Up mode may seem hard but there is a way to make surviving 40 seconds trivial, strategy below:

All misc trophies except Boooom! work as intended. Only way I got Boooom! to pop was: <-- This only aplies for the PS5 version, ps4 works fine and you just need to kill alt with main 20 times

1. Start the game on alt account
  2. Set alt as player 1 and main account as player 2
  3. Alt account needs to kill the main 20 times with the bomb (needs to be alts bomb not mains!)
Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1