Klkamish, Crypt Of The Necrodancer Platinum Journey.

klkamish

Hello everyone, I just started this game about 4 days ago and I am going for the platinum trophy, here is my progress so far. Zone 1 cadence completed in 1 hour, Zone 2 cadence completed in 1 hour, Zone 3 cadence completed in 2 hours, and zone 4 cadence took me a whopping 5 hours, which means 9 hours to complete the game. Also i did around 5 tries on all zones cadence, 4 of my tries were deaths at zone 1, but on my 5th try I made it to zone 4 level 1. So that’s about it, i have 11 hours on this game so far and I will try to update this roughly every month. I am also going for this platinum using a ps5 controller, I have done platinums like super meat boy, crash 4, I am bread and downwell. This will be wayyyyy harder than all of those so wish me luck. I’m also trying to go for the youngest achiever of this platinum, I am 12 years old (not sure if I will get banned for saying this but oh well).

EDIT 1: - Day 5 - Hours Played: 15. All Zones Cadence is Complete Now, So Hardcore Trophy Unlocked. It Took 5 Hours To Do All Zones Cadence.

EDIT 2: - Day 9 - Hours Played: 21. All Zones Bard, Eli, And Melody is Complete.

EDIT 3: - Day 12 - Hours Played: 37. All Zones Dove and Aria Completed. Aria took me 14 hours alone, low% for her seems pretty hard right now for me. Also I apologise for making a lot of edits, they will be more spaced out after I get the next few trophies.

EDIT 4: Day 19 - Hours Played: 56. All Zones Mode for all characters completed, just got the 5 hard trophies left + killing 3 green bats.

EDIT 5: Day 51 - Hours Played: 110. Aria low% and Undeadly cleared, reached bolt (my 4th character) in an all chars run then died. Overall I’m pretty close to completing an all chars run. Also I haven’t got my 3rd green bat yet sadly.

Edited by klkamish

Welcome to the most difficult game to achieve 100% trophies/achievements in! This game is mainly for keyboard users but can still be used on a controller, although there might be a small delay on your inputs. If you need help understanding enemies, visit Eladifficult, a developer of the game, showing you how to counter each enemy, miniboss, and bosses. The trophy guide also has a boss guide for most of the bosses, some of which are luck-based, so you won't get it 100% of the time, but it could still come in handy. Spooty is also nice to learn speedrun strats and learn his own boss strats he likes to use.

Edited by Yukiko Miyamoto
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, klkamish said:

@UnknownProphesy I’ve seen your channel, I am PhantomGameRz the guy that commented on 2 of your streams. Quite a small world we live in, also it seems you may be the fastest achiever of the platinum if you keep up the pace.

It’s certainly possible but I still need to do Very Polyamorous before I move on to the platinum killer trophies in the base game and I’m if I do want to be the fastest achiever I’ll have to put serious work into the last two trophies. 

Also when you get to play Aria do expect a big learning curve. Before I got to playing her character I cleared the other standard characters relatively quickly compared to her. I took me about 16h just to clear the 4th zone she starts in. But I did notice I was slowly but surely getting better with her character and after about 83h of playing her character I got the first clear. So patience and consistency is key.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, klkamish said:

EDIT 4: Day 19 - Hours Played: 56. All Zones Mode for all characters completed, just got the 5 hard trophies left + killing 3 green bats.

Nice, before you start the All chars runs you should clear each character a couple of times to get comfortable with them then it’s only a matter of time before you unlock coda when you start the All chars runs and you will be at my current progress💀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UnknownProphesy said:

Nice, before you start the All chars runs you should clear each character a couple of times to get comfortable with them then it’s only a matter of time before you unlock coda when you start the All chars runs and you will be at my current progress💀

Thanks for the advice, I still need to do aria low% and undeadly before I grind for an all chars run. You got tips for undeadly? It kinda seems impossible for me to beat cadence 10 times in a row.

4 minutes ago, klkamish said:

Thanks for the advice, I still need to do aria low% and undeadly before I grind for an all chars run. You got tips for undeadly? It kinda seems impossible for me to beat cadence 10 times in a row.

I went for undeadly after I cleared Aria low% and I completed it on my second attempt just know it will take a lot of time. Took me 5 and a half hours to get 10 wins in a row. As for tips specifically try going for the same reliable loadout you are comfortable with every run. I went for a spear heal combo with some armor but you might have a more reliable loadout in mind. Also make sure you can reliable clear bosses with strategies and you should be good 👍 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

EDIT 5: Day 51 - Hours Played: 110. Aria low% and Undeadly cleared, reached bolt (my 4th character) in an all chars run then died. Overall I’m pretty close to completing an all chars run. Also I haven’t got my 3rd green bat yet sadly.