3rd papercraft missing in the tear?

Steven-Spiegel

Anybody has problems with this papercraft? I follow some guides online and in my game is not there, even some comments point the same? I must uninstall the game and start again? 

Edit: It seems that is semi bugged and die in the place where is suposed to be may respawn the island where is the papercraft.

Edited by Steven-Spiegel

Mate I've just got to this bit and I'm going mad trying to figure out why it isn't showing and I can't find anything online about. What are the odds of you posting this a day before haha. I currently haven't lost a stamp yet so I'll keep going through the level and if it doesn't show again I'll just die. Thank you so much dude 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, urban_soldier25 said:

Mate I've just got to this bit and I'm going mad trying to figure out why it isn't showing and I can't find anything online about. What are the odds of you posting this a day before haha. I currently haven't lost a stamp yet so I'll keep going through the level and if it doesn't show again I'll just die. Thank you so much dude 

I only found the solution in one comment of PST.org after a lot of searching because I reestart the level like 4 times and never be there:

Thanks for the detailed guide! Helped alot!   
Just wanna mention that i had trouble on 'the tear' with papercraft #3 and that game seems to have a glitch where hes not there every time. The way i had to get him to pop up was to jump off the edge of the rock and he appeared when i respawned, so no need to restart!  
(This was the lower ledge mentioned in the guide FYI) https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/204132-tearaway-collectibles-guide-papercraft-plans-presents-extra-things-to-do/?do=findComment&comment=4542968