Fire Safety trophy

Danyy___85

10 hours ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

Dont want to open up a new Topic Just for that so i guess i ask here: Does anyone got an idea for the Golden Mask Trophy "Lucid Dreams"?

Last Trophy i'm Missing for TR2 and there are no guides out there.

I've killed the Chicken down in his cage by the last secret but the trophy doesnt pop up. Killed it on the roof and while i was standing in the elevator and still nothing 

Dont know what to do here :(

Edited by MEGApsycho1998

On 2/27/2024 at 8:25 PM, MEGApsycho1998 said:

Dont want to open up a new Topic Just for that so i guess i ask here: Does anyone got an idea for the Golden Mask Trophy "Lucid Dreams"?

Last Trophy i'm Missing for TR2 and there are no guides out there.

I've killed the Chicken down in his cage by the last secret but the trophy doesnt pop up. Killed it on the roof and while i was standing in the elevator and still nothing 

Dont know what to do here :(

I got this no problem, I just ran past the boss until I was in the cage with the secret and then just killed him then the trophy popped no problem. Sorry to hear it’s not unlocking for you

6 hours ago, Press_Start_Art said:

I got this no problem, I just ran past the boss until I was in the cage with the secret and then just killed him then the trophy popped no problem. Sorry to hear it’s not unlocking for you

Okeey, thanks. Then I try and restart the level again. Maybe u can't hurt him outside. He swallowed a few bullets while i was standing in the elevator, maybe thats the Problem.

Edited by MEGApsycho1998

On 3/1/2024 at 7:40 AM, MEGApsycho1998 said:

Okeey, thanks. Then I try and restart the level again. Maybe u can't hurt him outside. He swallowed a few bullets while i was standing in the elevator, maybe thats the Problem.

Has your problem been resolved? Because I have the same problem as you, impossible to pop the trophy. I'm going into his cage to kill him, I'm not even trying to hurt him first, I'm desperate :(

EDIT : Ok, I get it.

You have to arrive by the elevator and not over the elevator like I did at the beginning.
The trophy popped, game completed 100%!

Edited by LemniscatX