"The taller they are..." is bugged

GlactastarGaming

Yeah, the same happened to me. Joined a squad, encountered a bile titan (didn't plan to run into one) and we killed it. No trophy popped (maybe because I wasn't alive when it went down).

I later played a "kill bile titan" mission on my own with Eagle 110 mm rocket pod stratagem. Two of them (which is the amount before they need to rearm) took it down pretty easily.

I just killed my first bile titan playing solo with an orbital barrage and the trophy didn't pop, hopefully it doesn't take too many tries. 

Definitely seems like a few of the trophies can be finicky; it wasn't until my third charger killed with a resupply stratagem for that trophy to pop (all done solo). First two times were both the main mission objective in the same mission, the third and successful one was on a random charger I found on a different mission. 

Update: got it on my second attempt, weakened it with napalm and then just shot and grenaded it a bunch. 

Edited by jeffsore

Perhaps the trophy is to get the killing blow yourself with a gun and not with airstrikes/team mates etc?

I got the trophy after getting the killing blow using an expendable anti tank rocket . Maybe try that to see if it works for you?

Edited by Sanger1994