Still need to switch heroes to get trophies?

Knispel_1940

Hello there,

playing on my friends acc and trying to get Moira trophy for hitting 6 players with ultimare. Im sure i did it like 3 times today and still no trophy. Yes I healed team mates and damaged enemies and no trophy. So... do I still need to start with diffenet hero, die and pick Moira? Because I got the Kirikos Yokai trophy without switching but not sure if other hero trohpies are glitched or not. 

Most trophy glitches were fixed in the patch for November last year, including some of the confirmed ‘have to switch’ heroes, auto pop, and play a game with a friend (which was unobtainable for folks who had it before).

Also, not all heroes were impacted in the first place by the ‘have to switch’ glitch (there was a list of heroes, including Junkerqueen and some others) and I don’t THINK Moira was on it. I might be wrong though.

Folk on my friends list have done Moira since, so I believe it is working. It’s probably just someone stepping out, and therefore not having 6 simultaneously.

Update: Trophy for Moira and Junkerqueen are still glitched for some people. We boosted it and some of us had to do the hero switch steps to get the trophy. So if some of you still have trouble to get the trophies after you think you have done them right, just switch to other character, die and pick your chakacter you want to get the trophy for.