The ultimate trophy is bugged for me. Any solutions?

Hi, so I've been trying to go for the platinum. Did everything else but this trophy is keeping from completion.

I played the MSQ twice now on ultimate difficulty from the prologue to chapter 0 and beat Bahamut versa with Proto-Bahamut but the trophy doesn't pop after the cutscenes. 

Has anyone else got this issue and/or found a fix to this? 

Please cause I'm a huge Granblue fan and I really want this platinum for show of dedication.

Thank you.spacer.pngspacer.png

You have probably already done this since you said you played it twice, but all I can really suggest is go through that entire list again and double check that every single Ultimate is marked as "Cleared", and that somehow one was not missed resulting in 40/41. Make sure to manually go into every single sub-section of every single chapter and check. Since your Trophy says 40/41, it is possible one of the sub-chapters will not say "Cleared" on ultimate. Do not just look at the top list that shows the sub-chapters. Open up each one and look directly at the difficulty list and make absolutely sure they say "CLEARED" next to ultimate.

spacer.png

Starting from the Prologue this is the count out of the 41 that should be completed.

• Prologue: 2/41 +2
  • Chapter 1: 5/41 +3
  • Chapter 2: 7/41 +2
  • Chapter 3: 10/41 +3
  • Chapter 4: 13/41 +3
  • Chapter 5: 18/41 +5
  • Chapter 6: 22/41 +4
  • Chapter 7: 26/41 +4
  • Chapter 8: 31/41 +5
  • Chapter 9: 37/41 +6
  • Final Chapter: 38/41 +1
  • Chapter 0: 41/41 +3

Edited by Halaster

2 minutes ago, Halaster said:

You have probably already done this since you said you played it twice, but all I can really suggest is go through that entire list again and double check that every single Ultimate is marked as "Cleared", and that somehow one was not missed resulting in 40/41. Make sure to manually go into every single sub-section of every single chapter and check. Since your Trophy says 40/41, it is possible one of the sub-chapters will not say "Cleared" on ultimate. Do not just look at the top list that shows the sub-chapters. Open up each one and look directly at the difficulty list and make absolutely sure they say "CLEARED" next to ultimate.

spacer.png

Starting from the Prologue this is the count out of the 41 that should be completed.

• Prologue: 2/41 +2
  • Chapter 1: 5/41 +3
  • Chapter 2: 7/41 +2
  • Chapter 3: 10/41 +3
  • Chapter 4: 13/41 +3
  • Chapter 5: 18/41 +5
  • Chapter 6: 22/41 +4
  • Chapter 7: 26/41 +4
  • Chapter 8: 31/41 +5
  • Chapter 9: 37/41 +6
  • Final Chapter: 38/41 +1
  • Chapter 0: 41/41 +3

I did that already even manually counted. It's all marked as cleared on the Ultimate difficulty.

the only thing that I could point to is that on my save, it says that I'm still on chapter 0. I wonder if that's normal for everyone.spacer.png