Possible collection glitch

Shep_of_Coseley

I know a few people have obtained this fine. I have encountered a rare glitch in which I have 484 collectable out of 485. Fumming is an understatement lol.

I have screen shotted the completion of every level with all pickups completed. There was 1 instance in the monistary level where 2 enemies died fairly close to each other and when I picked up 1 of the items it picked up both at the same time. I thought it was odd made a new save and kept my previous save incase, Finished the level anyway but it said i had collected all pickups? So i thought ok no danger. Went on to complete the game and as i said was greeted with the final collection as 1 short. I have sent the gameplay footage and the screenshots to Aspyr (Tomb raider remastered developers) and I will wait for a response. The point of the post is though if anyone is in the same situation. Make sure lara physically picks up each item individually or the same could happen to yourselves. Will keep you posted with there response.

Edited by Shep_of_Coseley
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Did you get an answer for this from Aspyr?

I just completed the game- I checked every stat screen and I'm sure I'd collected everything. When I finished the game, I'd missed 5 items, hopefully I just dropped the ball when checking the stats screen.

I'll do another playthrough and screenshot my stats screens.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late reply mate, I had an answer there was sweet f a they could do 😅 I wasn't happy tbf I had to do an entire collectable run again but I combined it with my NG+ so wasn't the end of the world but it knocked me down the leaderboard a fair bit for first platinums. Just screenshot every time you finish a level and if you haven't got all the collectables in a level by the end of said level you've obviously missed one. In all honesty now I think I missed a collectable outside of laras house in the hedge section as it only comes up the end game stats and not the collectables for home sweet home just make sure you tick off that you've got everything. Picking up 2 items at a time shouldn't void it as I initially thought.