We did it! trophy

NTXSNR

33 minutes ago, NTXSNR said:

I just want to ask if the trophy is unobtainable or is it glitched and it's never going to pop or if it's just super time consuming. 

are you referring too the trophy we made it? 

the 0.00% stopping the platinum form being achieved 

I've not played this game but have been looking into it due to such low rarity 

there's a few recent players from 2023 I am give them a message and ask them if this is glitched and get back to you and if its possible I may also go for it

10 minutes ago, NTXSNR said:

Yea that's the one that I am referring to, I want to go for the hole series but I don't want a game not being able to complete hit me when they respond to you. Appreciate the help!

Response was that the trophy is glitched he attempted to obtain such trophy and met requirements multiple times but was never able too pop the trophy 

ill stay away form this game if your looking for the Plat these games are abandoned and will never be fixed 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2024 at 5:06 AM, Dinniestar said:

Response was that the trophy is glitched he attempted to obtain such trophy and met requirements multiple times but was never able too pop the trophy 

ill stay away form this game if your looking for the Plat these games are abandoned and will never be fixed 

Can confirm this. Went to the top division and even won a title in it, got nothing. It sucks, but what are you gonna do.