Low Baller and Down to the Wire game modes

Hello, everyone!

I have been trying to find game modes that would make me get the group trophies (Down to Wire and Low Baller) for two months already, and have not succeeded.

I've played solo mode, squad, duos... all in vain! The only (missed) opportunity I got was a volleyball game that only showed up once as a squad mode final. The soccer mode, that was very common when the game was released, now seems to have vanished.

Can somebody give me a guiding hand on these trophies? What is the best strategy to cross my way with one of the useful game modes for them?

Obs.: I log in weekly to check on the temporary game modes, but still haven't found one that gave me a chance of earning the trophies.

• Like 1

Hey amigo, it looks like a few people have been achieving those two trophies the last couple weeks. I've ran into those sort of shows on GROUPS but even then, they're not frequent enough and it's not a guarantee that it's gonna be a close game either. Much like you I just accepted that I won't get the trophies until they decide to put out a ball game on the weekly rotation. I'll keep checking them modes and I'll post here when they're online.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2024 at 12:10 AM, Raphael_Valim said:

Hello, everyone!

I have been trying to find game modes that would make me get the group trophies (Down to Wire and Low Baller) for two months already, and have not succeeded.

I've played solo mode, squad, duos... all in vain! The only (missed) opportunity I got was a volleyball game that only showed up once as a squad mode final. The soccer mode, that was very common when the game was released, now seems to have vanished.

Can somebody give me a guiding hand on these trophies? What is the best strategy to cross my way with one of the useful game modes for them?

Obs.: I log in weekly to check on the temporary game modes, but still haven't found one that gave me a chance of earning the trophies.

Looks like FALL BALL CUP is back on the menu boys!

EDIT: got Down to the Wire. Now on to Low Baller.

Edited by skinnybass
  • Like 1

I got down to the wire...much easier than low baller, as players on your team are constantly trying to score again past 1 point...this is what I did...once my team scored..I acted as a goaly for the other team..obviously they can still score against you...you just have to cross your fingers...anyway, I eventual got the 1-0 but trophy didn't pop. I heard this one is super buggy. So I submitted the footage to epicgames in the hopes they will give me the trophy. EDIT: I got it again. 1-0. This time my team lost the next match and the trophy popped. So if you get the 1-0. Do everything you can to lose the next match. It's a weird bug, but that's what works.

Edited by Buckweave
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cappone-ceraio said:

The low baller trophy glitched in a good way for me. It unlocked after I lost a fall ball match 4-3.

Good to know. I just won 1-0 and didn't get it. I'll keep trying I guess.

Can confirm I just got Low Baller after about 100 rounds of Fall Ball. What did for me was winning 1-0 on round one (with no overtime) and then losing round two (lost it 4-0 but not sure if it matters). Pretty random but I'm just happy to be done.