Starfighter Trophies in 2024

I have returned to Battlefront II after four years. I have just spent an hour doing my best to kill Hero ships. I started with 3 out of 25 and that's where I remain. I tried for an hour in Starfighter Assault and then I played two games of Hero Starfighters. No progress. I should have went for this trophy years ago. In fairness, I wrote it off at the time as impossible for me. It is possible, of course. 

But as I sit in this dead lobby, I feel I may have missed my chance. Honestly, I don't think I ever planned to come back, but seeing the old Battlefront games getting ported to PS5, I have a renewed interest in finishing this. Other trophies remain; Scoped's not complete, main campaign's not complete, but Multitasking and Bomber are really the trophies preventing my platinum.

I feel hopeless about it right now. I don't know if I can do it. Any advice about it would be appreciated. 

Edited by AlonMercer

Multi-tasking I am still stuck on as well, would love to accomplish it one day. i was playing the MP pretty extensively for a few weeks up until recently and rarely had issues finding active lobbies.

Weekends are great because they're always 2XP it seems, so it seems the audience comes out more during them. I also think every Tuesday or Wednesday is 3X.

Unfortunately since you need to deliver the killing blow on Multi-tasking (assists dont count), it kind of takes it away from the objective. People should work together to take down hero ships, since they are more powerful and deadly, but since you need to get the killing shot, it kind of ruins your focus.

Don't focus on hero ships that are just mega powerful, like the Falcon or Slave 1, but at the same time they are so noticeable to spot so you may tend to focus on them.

I think I have 8 or 9 kills, and they all came organically without me focusing on that trophy. Now that I am focusing on it, I got 0 kills.

Edited by NostalgicMinion
  • Like 1

Why don’t you just boost these trophies? You only need 6 players/consoles to boost all starfighter trophies. That’s a number not very demanding for a multiplayer game.

Edited by archangeltw_
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, archangeltw_ said:

Why don’t you just boost these trophies? You only need 6 players/consoles to boost all starfighter trophies. That’s a number not very demanding for a multiplayer game.

So if I had like 6 people all join Hero Starfighters, we could take turns killing each other? I didn't think these were boostable, to be honest. 

10 minutes ago, AlonMercer said:

So if I had like 6 people all join Hero Starfighters, we could take turns killing each other? I didn't think these were boostable, to be honest. 

I don’t see why not. I boosted all multiplayer trophies for BF2 with a friend (we have 4 consoles). For the trophy multitasking we asked a 3rd player to join us with his 2 consoles and we finished it very quick. I believe if you die you spawn back as a non-hero ship then do the killings. That’s not hard at all.

FINALLY got this one. Grinded it out last two days, but I'll tell ya I enjoyed this a heck of a lot more than I did the 50 kills in Heroes vs Villains one (not a fan of that mode).

All I can recommend is that the Ryloth and Kamino maps were my preference, with the ARC-170 being king of the skies.

Just got one single player trophy left, which I have a good idea on how to get from past playthroughs, to get that long sought after Platinum.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, NostalgicMinion said:

FINALLY got this one. Grinded it out last two days, but I'll tell ya I enjoyed this a heck of a lot more than I did the 50 kills in Heroes vs Villains one (not a fan of that mode).

All I can recommend is that the Ryloth and Kamino maps were my preference, with the ARC-170 being king of the skies.

Just got one single player trophy left, which I have a good idea on how to get from past playthroughs, to get that long sought after Platinum.

On 3/1/2024 at 5:12 AM, archangeltw_ said:

I don’t see why not. I boosted all multiplayer trophies for BF2 with a friend (we have 4 consoles). For the trophy multitasking we asked a 3rd player to join us with his 2 consoles and we finished it very quick. I believe if you die you spawn back as a non-hero ship then do the killings. That’s not hard at all.

I finally earned this trophy! A day after I made this thread, a fellow user created a boosting session and I got it! We coordinated it by in a message group and then I finally got it! Others still need it. I'll try to return the favor and assist the others in getting it tomorrow. 

Edited by AlonMercer
  • Like 1

Yeah that’s a trophy not very hard to “boost,” and it only requires 6 players like I said. Battlefront (2015) especially its dlc is way harder, the Bespin dlc requires 16 players and when I was doing it in 2023 we can’t get more than 12 trophy hunters/consoles, we always had to rely on some randoms and held the session at Europe afternoon and evening and waited the randoms to join and wait in the lobby with us indefinitely. After that game and Tom Clancy’s Division’s 3rd dlc, I felt any unpopular game modes that require less than 10 players to start is easy. You will feel me one day.

So if you are into some unpopular games and the server is still live, just boost it.

• Like 1

honestly good luck to whoever is going for this trophy, it's actually so so terrible and just a horrible trophy

best bet is to make gaming sessions on this site and find others that need it, then take it in turns to get your kills

• 1 month later...

Just started trying these and yeah, it’s bad. The only people playing this mode are people who play it all the time and are godlike.

I didn’t want to have to try and cheese it with other people but if it keeps testing my patience like this I might have to.