Some questions about the DLC

Ivotas

Hey guys, I'm about to hunt down a copy of this game soon off of ebay and would like to ask a couple of question about the DLC that being the RIOT as well as the VERGE Map pack.

Does having the DLC in any way, shape or form help with getting the online trophies? I know there is no DLC trophies but what I'm asking is if it increases the chances of getting matches started when going for the online trophies or is it actually lesser beneficial to have access to those maps?

Is the DLC compatible with any version of the game? I ask because I only see this DLC on the US store. However it would be easier for me to get the EU version of the game with my family living in Germany. However if it's not compatible then I would rather hunt down a US version. But before I pay higher shipping costs I'd like to know if there's any need to do that.

That's about it. I hope anybody here could shine some light on those topics. Thanks in advance.^^

i had no idea a dlc was even there. Completely useless for trophies, might even make things worse if the game starts with some incompatibility issues between dlc owners and non-owners, and there are way more than enough connection issues already.

This game is garbage, as well as the worst ps3 boost ever, run away.

Also, absolutely no one plays this, boost is the only way, with some modes requiring 6 people, and 8 for a few challenges.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VirtualNight said:

i had no idea a dlc was even there. Completely useless for trophies, might even make things worse if the game starts with some incompatibility issues between dlc owners and non-owners, and there are way more than enough connection issues already.

Yeah, that was one of the worries. So taking what you say I would expect that there's hardly no DLC owner in which case I guess it would be better to remain a non-DLC-owner myself.^^

1 hour ago, VirtualNight said:

This game is garbage, as well as the worst ps3 boost ever, run away.

Also, absolutely no one plays this, boost is the only way, with some modes requiring 6 people, and 8 for a few challenges.

Boost is pretty much what I expected at this point. I hear what you say about the game. I'm eager however to give it a go on my alt. Just asking about the DLC in advance in case I end up liking and want to play and plat it on my main. Thank you very much for your feedback.^^

• Like 1