Broadcasting Help!

How do I stream on youtube from steam! I googled,youtubed I looked up all over the place and nothing! Is it that hard to do? Most times they just tell you how to input your youtube videos on steam ..Not what Im asking! How I link my youtube account so I can broadcast like on PS5 were you just push a button! I thought Steam being on PC would be so easy! 

Edited by Titanomachy_75
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure you need OBS, link your YouTube account to that and then stream through OBS. I'm not 100% sure as it has been a very long time since I streamed anything through steam or such but that's also how I stream my PS5 and if I capture anything online so it should be the same. OBS then I believe it's window capture to capture your screen. Again not 100% sure and maybe someone else who knows more knows exactly how to do it but it's a start. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

I'm pretty sure you need OBS, link your YouTube account to that and then stream through OBS. I'm not 100% sure as it has been a very long time since I streamed anything through steam or such but that's also how I stream my PS5 and if I capture anything online so it should be the same. OBS then I believe it's window capture to capture your screen. Again not 100% sure and maybe someone else who knows more knows exactly how to do it but it's a start. 

Thks I thought you just push a buton and thats it! This is just so confusing! 

• Like 1