Final Fantasy VII R-3 speculation: Summons

I know this is not really a discussion of this game, but a speculation of the third game in the trilogy, which is going to cover everything from the Forgotten Capital to the final battle that was in the original FF7. (It's gonna happen and no, I will try to avoid spoilers.) This is because I think I can predict what summons are going to be in the third game by researching the summons from the original FF7.

The summon materia in the original were: Choco/Mog, Shiva, Ifrit, Ramuh, Titan, Odin, Leviathan, Kujata, Alexander, Phoenix, Kujata, Typhon, Hades, Bahamut, Bahamut Neo, Bahamut ZERO and Knights of the Round.

You get these summons in FF7 Remake: Chocobo/Mog, Shiva, Ifrit, Ramuh, Bahamut

You get these summons in FF7 Rebirth: Titan, Alexander, Phoenix, Odin and Bahamut Arisen(aka Bahamut Neo)*

* Ignore Gilgamesh. I know he's a summon but we're focusing on the original FF7 connections.

That means that the last game in the series will give you Leviathan, Hades, Typhon, and Knights of the Round as well as Bahamut ZERO. Feel free to discuss your thoughts. ;)

Okay, I apologize. I just started Remake on my other account so I haven't gotten to that part yet. I still think Hades, Typhoon and Thordain(aka Knights of the Round) will be joining Bahamut ZERO in the third game, though.