100k Rep Friend Farm

MATTKBAN

I believe to have found the best method using this feature. If I’m wrong, feel free to poo poo on me about it hehe

First- The guide on here does not mention this method, so I imagine some players do not know this option exists. Was sending friends for RP & cash/xp added later into the game?

You can send friends on up to 10 missions at a time. Their rank helps better faction event win %.

Assuming you have enough psn friends that have played this game…

There are 8 faction missions on the map that mention in orange “10-60 mins” to complete if you were to play them. Send your friends on these missions. It will take 2 hours to claim the rewards and you will net 220 RP points each. That would be 10,560 RP every 12 hours for those 8 missions alone.

I’m using 12 hours as a benchmark because the faction missions with a red time limit and mention 1-4 hours if you play them, take 12 hours before claiming rewards your friends earn- that being either 900 or 450 RP per completion. 9 of those types of missions and you have 5,850 RP every 12 hours… See what I’m getting at. Am I “mathing” wrong! Hehe

Of course you’ll get more RP per hour if you play other missions at the same time these are happening.

Edited by MATTKBAN
  • Like 2

This is what I've been doing for the past 2 days. 12 hours per day, using the method you've mentioned using those 8 missions, plus using the other 2 on missions that take 12 hours but give out 900 RP. This and grinding out "Let It Snow" during the day and I'm currently at 75k rep, gonna make the final push to pop this trophy tomorrow.

Over night, send friends on all of the faction missions that take an hour +, should be 9 missions of those, plus whichever extra one you want to add.

Good luck to all those chasing this before shutdown!

Edited by hayesb

3 hours ago, hayesb said:

This is what I've been doing for the past 2 days. 12 hours per day, using the method you've mentioned using those 8 missions, plus using the other 2 on missions that take 12 hours but give out 900 RP. This and grinding out "Let It Snow" during the day and I'm currently at 75k rep, gonna make the final push to pop this trophy tomorrow.

Over night, send friends on all of the faction missions that take an hour +, should be 9 missions of those, plus whichever extra one you want to add.

Good luck to all those chasing this before shutdown!

Noice! I’ve been doing that as well, sending friends into the 12hr missions if I know I won’t be back before that time. That way I get as much points as possible. I’ve also been sending friends on the faster missions I can claim an hour later to boost my faction rank. I didn’t want to reset points by joining another faction since I already earned RP. Not like I need any more faction payments, but money will help speed up some of the AP rewards.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you know where I can see how many RP points I have ?

I’m using the method you mention but no trophie, even if I found in « Stats » than I earned 140kRP but no trophy.

I don’t really know if the figure is accurate or totally wrong …

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Amalrik69 said:

Do you know where I can see how many RP points I have ?

I’m using the method you mention but no trophie, even if I found in « Stats » than I earned 140kRP but no trophy.

I don’t really know if the figure is accurate or totally wrong …

I mention in above posts that the Stats page is inaccurate - it adds up the full amount of RP as if you did the mission and not your friends. The game says I have over 3 million for example haha! There is a place to check - under the Awards section go to PvP, scroll right I think 3 times and you see award challenges with 1-4 stars. The 4 star one will say it’s for getting 100k RP points. Whatever the % is, turn that number into thousands. 17% - 17,000 etc. - Hope that helps 😎

btw the more psn friends the better for sending them on missions, and choose the ones in the video for fastest RP gained. Roxanne at HQ also had a perk to send more friends on missions at once. Up to 4 friends per mission.

Edited by MATTKBAN

1 hour ago, MATTKBAN said:

I mention in above posts that the Stats page is inaccurate - it adds up the full amount of RP as if you did the mission and not your friends. The game says I have over 3 million for example haha! There is a place to check - under the Awards section go to PvP, scroll right I think 3 times and you see award challenges with 1-4 stars. The 4 star one will say it’s for getting 100k RP points. Whatever the % is, turn that number into thousands. 17% - 17,000 etc. - Hope that helps 😎

btw the more psn friends the better for sending them on missions, and choose the ones in the video for fastest RP gained. Roxanne at HQ also had a perk to send more friends on missions at once. Up to 4 friends per mission.

Found it ! 33% so 33k RP then.
I think I will focus on other trophies, no way I get 77k missing RP in two days.

49 minutes ago, Amalrik69 said:

Found it ! 33% so 33k RP then.
I think I will focus on other trophies, no way I get 77k missing RP in two days.

The friends way can be over 10.5k minimum every 12 hours. Other than that the Highway Child event in LA is around an hour long and gives 3300 if you play it