Master/Ackbar Elite/On the ball trophy 2024 tips

Ok having recently gotten the "Master/Ackbar's Elite/On the ball" trophies and scouring YouTube and internet forums I'll give some tips:

Some methods you'll see online if they are really old they may be fixed or not as easy as other methods so keep that in mind. 

General tips- Flip back and forth between third and first person as needed to see your surroundings and enemy positions in 3rd person then for accuracy switch back to first person. Don't zoom for too long or you'll miss grenade indicators and rocket indicators plus you can't see your mini map. You should focus on dropping the baddies as quickly as possible so experiment with blasters until you find the ones you like the best. Personal shields is almost always the best choice on your hands. 

Master:

Battles first!

Battle on Tatooine soldier-

Turn off friendly AI. Pick the escapist hand so you have the jump pack. Pick the EE4 blaster. Get up on the ship and kill no one until you get the turret pickup.

spacer.png

Face Jabba's barge and place the turret down on the slope a bit to the left of the scaffolding below. Now start blasting guys as they go up on the scaffolding.

spacer.png

Meanwhile keep getting pickups until you get a new turret. Hold on to this. Jump down when it feels safe to the scaffolding and grab as many tokens as you can. Try to grab the charge pickup when you can as well because you'll need the shield later on. Keep fighting and being very careful when you go down. Put the shield up if needed and focus on getting the tokens worth 5 (jump troopers and shock troopers). Replace the turret when it gets destroyed. You'll get it after a few tries!

Hero battle on Tatooine-

Use Leia and have AI turned on. Go over to the cannisters on the back right and get inbetween them.

spacer.png

Focus your efforts on shooting the troopers coming through all the cannisters and using health and shield as needed.

spacer.png

They will flank from the left just kill them and leave the tokens only get the tokens from the middle. This one isn't too hard.

Battle on Hoth soldier -

Ok this one is tough! Friendly AI on. Pick whatever blaster you love the best. There's a hill up on the right side with a charge pickup that's where you'll setup shop

spacer.png

however first thing first run to the cave with the pickups. Try to get a turret first. Kill as few of the enemies as you can and get back on the hill. Put the turret to your left flank facing down the hill to the left.

spacer.png

Run back to the cave and get a blaster cannon. Get back up there and position yourself in the back on a flat piece where you can look to the left and right hills just enough.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hold this position and blast away. Turn on your shield when you go for tokens. It'll be a close battle but you'll get it. I got it attempt number 3 and I got 100 to their 86. Nail biting but none of the cave strategies were working for me.

Hero battle on Hoth-

Play as Leia with AI turned on. The very first cave you come into is the best place. Just run back and forth healing and blasting you should get enough tokens fairly easily using her. Not much to say about this one I found it pretty easy.

Battle on Sullust soldier-

Friendly AI turned off. Pick your best blaster. There's an area on the very top right and left with stairs that go up and down with doors and a dead end hallway.

spacer.png

Camp here and blast them away. You can make the doors open by shooting the middle. Be very careful collecting but they won't come much past the stairs so you can pick them off.

spacer.png

If you're lucky 5 or 6 will come inside but the rest will stay outside so you can get easy tokens without much worry. This one is probably the easiest one. 

Hero battle on Sullust-

Friendly AI off. Pick Leia and go to the exact same location from the soldier one. Use the exact same tactics. You'll get this one easy. 

Battle on Endor soldier-

Friendly AI turned off. Pick your best blaster. I stuck with the EE4. Get to the data server looking things room. Camp behind the far left one wait for the room to fill up.

spacer.png

Pick off the guys to the left first then right. Then get the guys in the middle. Grab tokens and rush back behind that terminal on the left. Rinse repeat. 

Hero battle on Endor-

Play as Emperor Palpatine. Friendly AI turned off. Hide behind the big server in the middle.

spacer.png

Pop out with chain lightning on the right first then left and middle. Heal and grab tokens. Then back behind again. You'll get it!!

Survival mode next!

Survival Tatooine- 

Head up the hills to the left grabbing charges as you go until you get a campsite with canvas.

spacer.png

Go up the hill a little and you'll see a ledge you can get down on.

spacer.png

Get down there carefully and constantly switch back and forth between 3rd and 1st person you can fall off easily. Watch the upper left for soldiers and pick them off

spacer.png

spacer.png

then back to the right.

spacer.png

You'll have to go back and forth. Use the ion cannon on the AT-STs. You can get back up using the jump pack or better yet and more safe is to jump up on the little hill to the left.

spacer.png

Sometimes the AT-STs will wander around out of view but getting back on the regular map makes them come out. Shoot them real quick then back to your hidey ledge. Be patient and you'll get them! This took almost 90 minutes but I had plenty of lives and didn't struggle to much. 

Survival on Sullust-

Rush out the hanger to the left a bit. You'll see some boxes next to the hanger directly across from them is a little hidey spot you can camp on.

spacer.png

Fall down there it'll say you're leaving the battle but time some jumps to get on the slanted rock.

spacer.png

Stay there to pick off troopers.

spacer.png

Watch out for those assholes probe droids they can sometimes fall right down there with you. When the Tie fighters come jump back down into this little alcove where it's not saying you are leaving the mission but crouch down.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Wait until they make their pass and are coming back around. Ion cannon them one by one immediately going back to that alcove. Once they are dead jump back up on the slanted rock. Pick off the troopers and ignore the AT-STs. Once it's just AT-STs shoot them with the ion cannon then jump down to the alcove. Recharge and rinse and repeat. Sometimes they won't wander around where you need them to so time some jumps to get back on the regular map and shoot them and they'll go back to wandering around. Sometimes they can appear right above you looking right at you but they don't shoot for some reason. You can shoot them here but watch out if you kill them there they can fall down on you and kill you. Trust me it almost ruined my run. If you die make use of your jump pack to get back and grab a life if you have one on your path. You'll get it eventually but this is another slow and methodical approach. It took me about 70 minutes. 

Survival on Endor- See below for "Ackbar's Elite" tips to get this one done.

Survival on Hoth- See below for "On the ball" tips to get this one done. 

Survival "In the ice caves" and "rebel Depot" are not required so I never played them.

Ackbar's Elite:

Play on Endor. Pick the hand that has the ion grenade/jump pack and use the EE4 (the powerful two shot smg looking blaster). The second you start veer to the right a little and use your jump pack to fly towards the Ewok village.

spacer.png

Run around and up until you see two platforms above you get on the first one and crouch down to the right to wait for your jump pack to recharge.

spacer.png

Do NOT engage with anyone at the moment. Once it recharges get up on the upper platform. No one can get up to you now but they will spam grenades and the jump pack dudes can get up high enough to shoot at you. Keep circling the tree.

spacer.png

The safest spot I found was right by a door looking thing if you need a moment to get health back. Focus your efforts on the grunts who throw grenades as they die quickly but they are probably the most dangerous for you. On the waves with AT-STs kill all the foot soldiers first. If you see a moment to toss an ion grenade go for it but really focus your efforts on the soldiers. The shadow troopers are really annoying and sometimes will stay on the very ground floor so use the back side of the platform where the logs are missing to look down and go for headshots. NEVER leave this main platform you are far to exposed on the other one across the way. Be very slow and methodical. Hide as much as you need. It took me over an hour but I got it!

On the ball- Play on Hoth, there's a little alcove right by the start on the right.

spacer.png

Use the hand with ion shot and use a heavy blaster. Get through the very first 3 rounds then when the 3rd round finishes run for the pod. The AT-ST can only get you in the open so just run around collecting charges and lives while you wait for the pod. Run to the pod once it opens. Drop everything it gives you except the cannon. If you don't get the blaster cannon restart. You won't survive. Once you have the blaster cannon rush back to that alcove and place it back a bit and kinda obstructed by the right wall. But make sure you have a good angle diagonally to the front left where there are some boxes stacked.

spacer.png

That's where you'll want to spam shoot as every round begins. A lot of guys come from that spot. You will get rushed and have to jump off the cannon here and there to get the guys but immediately get back on the cannon. The AT-STs are stupid and usually get stuck right in front of you so you can just shoot their legs until they die. Go after no other lives or charges or pods. You will not survive. Hide in that alcove until you finish! It took a few attempts but I finally got it in 27 minutes. 

Good luck!!! I am going to try to get pictures on this post to make it easier.

Edited by Super_Mep
  • Like 3

Ok I added photos. Sorry they are so crappy but I did the best I could. Feel free to ask any questions or point out any mistakes I made on my mini guide. This is my first attempt at writing a mini guide so take that information for what it's worth haha!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Winker2009 said:

Thank you for the one on Endor. Using your tip i was finally able to finish that one on Master and abtain the Trophy!

Awesome glad to hear it was helpful. I watched so many videos/read forum posts and tried things to find they had been patched or changed. It was really frustrating.