Struggling to progress because of constantly being bombarded by rogue ships!

As the title says, I am struggling to progress because of rogue ships everywhere constantly! I can't even fast travel anymore because of an "active order!" Can I even cancel these!? I've barely got anywhere with this game so far. I'm still doing missions for Scurlock and I've only got a small defender hulk ship! Am I missing something or as this game just literally gone from not too difficult (personal opinion) to absolutely fucking insanely difficult!?!?!? 🤬

Those normally appear with Helm supply missions (good to farm infamy), you probably don't have any of them active but check if you do somehow. You can cancel missions by pressing square for more and then holding square.

• Like 2

On 3/13/2024 at 6:32 PM, Citizenofpanem1 said:

That’s strange.  Whereabouts on the map are you?  I just make sure I have plenty of food and water and use it to out sail them.  Seems like something weird is happening for you?  Have you tried closing the game and reloading?

At the time, I was still working around the Red Isle and Coast of Africa areas.

On 3/13/2024 at 7:08 PM, Anke said:

Those normally appear with Helm supply missions (good to farm infamy), you probably don't have any of them active but check if you do somehow. You can cancel missions by pressing square for more and then holding square.

The one I did have active, I cancelled them all and now it has settled it down massively. Now I just come across the odd ones now and then 👍🏻

• Like 1