Cleaning Up Trophy bug possible solution

After getting all collectibles and 3 stars on all activities except Hot Laps,I didn't get the Cleaning Up trophy. I read that Hot Laps aren't required for the trophy, and they were added post launch. I wasn't about to start from scratch and do all the collectibles and activities again. So in a last ditch effort I started doing the Hot Laps, after getting 3 stars on 9 of them I think, the Cleaning Up trophy popped. It seems that this trophy can be buggy, although there's no mention of that in the guides online. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2024 at 8:10 AM, W571WE said:

After getting all collectibles and 3 stars on all activities except Hot Laps,I didn't get the Cleaning Up trophy. I read that Hot Laps aren't required for the trophy, and they were added post launch. I wasn't about to start from scratch and do all the collectibles and activities again. So in a last ditch effort I started doing the Hot Laps, after getting 3 stars on 9 of them I think, the Cleaning Up trophy popped. It seems that this trophy can be buggy, although there's no mention of that in the guides online. 

Thanks for the tip, this worked for me. It took 3 stars on 10 hot laps for the cleaning up trophy to pop.

Edited by shadowkiller370