Myrise kane casket match

KingOfNerds86

I started myrise and made it to kane. I was able to figure out the brass knuckles so this isn't that. I chose the Lita path got my trophy. I start the match. I got the brass knuckles then I proceed to play it for two hours but kane gets out of the casket everytime. Is my save bugged. Should i just start a new journey? Since I chose Lita can I just choose dom on a new character and get the rest of the trophies?

15 hours ago, KingOfNerds86 said:

I started myrise and made it to kane. I was able to figure out the brass knuckles so this isn't that. I chose the Lita path got my trophy. I start the match. I got the brass knuckles then I proceed to play it for two hours but kane gets out of the casket everytime. Is my save bugged. Should i just start a new journey? Since I chose Lita can I just choose dom on a new character and get the rest of the trophies?

It's difficult for anybody to understand what is happening exactly without seeing it.

So you are throwing Kane into the casket, then are you stepping over the rope yourself and starting the minigame to close the casket?

It sounds like you are just throwing him in and then doing nothing?