SOLVED: Gun Baron not making sense

So after I finished my first playthrough, I ended with 7/9. That's pretty much all the listed unique weapons you find from side missions.

• Trophy Akm 47/2 - Cordon
  • Inscribed pistol - Garbage
  • Bandit's Chaser 13 - Garbage
  • Modified shooter - Garbage
  • Duty assault rifle - Agroprom
  • Ripper shotgun - Agroprom
  • Tank machine gun - Red Forest

I'm yet to figure out what's missing, I've already gotten other named items from all the side missions, gotten unique variants as rewards, done the shooting range and nothing is counting. I'm just about out of ideas, so I decided to start on the other version playthrough. I entered Garbage with 1/9, did all side missions I could that had weapons and surprisingly saw that I ended up with 5/9...I don't even know what I picked up that counts as a unique weapon and I'm really scratching my head here.

EDIT: Thanks to some info, I found the last weapon that gives me the trophy. I also figured out the extra weapon from Garbage..and it was pretty annoying. The unique weapon was an upgraded PMm that was on the same body you get the Modified shooter from. I learned this when I got the 5/9 a second time, but this wouldn't work when I tried it on the other version where I had 8/9 even with a previous save. At this point, I figured that I need to restart the progress as if I found nothing, so I did that by deleting the progress data in the Saved Data settings. I had already saved in front of the body and I loaded in with 0/9 weapons discovered then lo and behold, it actually worked and gave me 2/9

Also if you're curious about the other weapon that's missing, there's a Vintar BC laying on the ground at the north side of Swamp next to the train tracks that'll count as a unique weapon. Credit goes to username Colzzh at TrueAchievements for the info.

Edited by Valor-Red
  • Like 1

Thanks for guiding us, Valor! By the way, all the weapons needed for the trophy (apart from Vintar BC) are only obtainable by completing faction side quests. Some of the missions might be impossible to take unless you finish the previous ones (For instance: In order to trigger side quests in Cordon, you'll have to clear Swamps before etc...).

https://stalker.fandom.com/wiki/Clear_Sky_Optional_Missions_By_Location

Edited by xptgt