Dark Crystals Far Drop

1 hour ago, TrophiesBe said:

Im having trouble with finding the last Crystal. Ive looked online but cant find a guide. Ive looked for 2h now. Any help?

There's like 4 or 5 maps tho, depending wich one are you talking about, some are just hidden behind rocks, just keep serching. 🙃

4 hours ago, TheRealSpaxsta17 said:

My last crystal was hidden on the giant rock opposite the seeker idol at the top towards the backside.

I already got that one ☹️ I have started a new game and will look for it in one go

18 hours ago, judithpa said:

There's like 4 or 5 maps tho, depending wich one are you talking about, some are just hidden behind rocks, just keep serching. 🙃

There isnt a map online. Not for the Far Drop map

I was like you, and found out that in the giant precursor "structure" next to the ship there sre actually 3 crystals, not just 2 as I thought.

The third one is on the back of the structure, you need to fly to the top of it, almost hitting the "invisible wall" that makes you turn around.

I've just posted video guide which should help anyone going forward 1:21:30 on the video. (the video does have chapters too)  I posted it as another topic so do want to duplicate videos across threads 

Edited by B-I-G-DEVIL
  • Like 1