[SOLVED] Trophy issue with One Little Jak, Jumping on the Bed

Hi, 

So I’m playing through this mid-tier game from an excellent franchise. 

I’m having one issue with the trophy in the title. I’m jumping up and down on all the beds at the Aeropan barracks but it isn’t unlocking? 

Am I missing something or is anyone else experiencing this? 

edit: so I went back later for story purposes and made my way to the beds and it popped first time. I can’t explain it but there we go! 

Edited by Jason_3469
Trophy popped after a later attempt.

50 minutes ago, Jason_3469 said:

Hi, 

I’m having one issue with the trophy in the title. I’m jumping up and down on all the beds at the Aeropan barracks but it isn’t unlocking? 

If they have, hopefully they posted it here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/138018-playstation-classics-issues/

That's probably a good place to start looking to see if other people have posted that they think it's broken.

6 hours ago, TheRealSpaxsta17 said:

Hi

Maybe try a jumping slam attack on the beds. I think thats what trigged the trophy for me.

I dunno what happened but I went back later for the story to progress and I thought I’d chance it on the beds again and it popped first time. I cannot explain that haha but hey oh 

7 hours ago, Rambo10205 said:

Im having the same issue with this trophy. Tried both times to jump on the beds during the normal campaign and I am now back in new game plus but it still won’t pop. Any ideas ?

FIX TO ISSUE 

I deleted game and all game data. Started the game off from the beginning on a fresh save file and upon the first visit to the barracks the trophy popped

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2024 at 7:48 PM, Jason_3469 said:

Hi, 

edit: so I went back later for story purposes and made my way to the beds and it popped first time. I can’t explain it but there we go! 

Where are the beds even located? 🥲

7 hours ago, Ben-Gun said:

Where are the beds even located? 🥲

You need to go to the Aeropan Barracks, where you will earn the Green Eco Shield. After advancing a little on the mission, you will have to destroy a wall, and after you destroyed it you can do it

Edited by CharlyXero

On 4/5/2024 at 4:01 AM, CharlyXero said:

You need to go to the Aeropan Barracks, where you will earn the Green Eco Shield. After advancing a little on the mission, you will have to destroy a wall, and after you destroyed it you can do it

THANKS! Is it possible to go back after beating the area? 

4 hours ago, Ben-Gun said:

THANKS! Is it possible to go back after beating the area? 

Yes, but some people say that the trophy didn't pop up on a revisit, only on the first time. I can't confirm or deny sadly.

But yeah, you still can get there to try. But be quick, because you are close to hitting the point of the game where you can't free roam anymore, so do it before doing more main quests just in case