To infinity and Beyond *bugged?*

caasuaI_

Hey guys,

I know this game can be buggy af I'm having some serious issues with this trophy. Firstly I have played this game a decent amount and I decided I'd check the feat to see how long for this trophy to pop. It was stuck at 6224/10000.

Eventually I got it to start going back up somehow but now ita stuck at 8662 - does anyone know how I fix this or how to achieve this 🏆 trophy 

24 minutes ago, caasuaI_ said:

Hey guys,

I know this game can be buggy af I'm having some serious issues with this trophy. Firstly I have played this game a decent amount and I decided I'd check the feat to see how long for this trophy to pop. It was stuck at 6224/10000.

Eventually I got it to start going back up somehow but now ita stuck at 8662 - does anyone know how I fix this or how to achieve this 🏆 trophy 

I dont know if it helps for U but i had the same problem and the meters only got up if iam in a race, there are a lot of races u can make but i farmed it on one race in the big city. ( dont know the name its a long time ago when i played that game, but thanks for remembering i need to plat that one too.

after every 5 races i checked if it went up and so on.

48 minutes ago, caasuaI_ said:

Hey guys,

I have same problem too, reload my backup and go for this trophy one go without close the game. If you close the game, have chance will stuck again.

5 hours ago, unknownds said:

I have same problem too, reload my backup and go for this trophy one go without close the game. If you close the game, have chance will stuck again.

I'll try this when it's my last trophy hope this will work lol