Potential fix for ‘Bastet’s Stash’

So I saw that the most recent patch bugged this trophy on the Unfinished Business DLC and whilst I didn’t unlock in on my first play through, I did a second play through to clean up some misc trophies I missed out on. Whilst doing the ‘Schmitty’s Leap’ trophy (To swan dive jump onto the secret) I popped Bastet’s Stash alongside Schmitty’s Leap .. Not sure how or why this happened but it did. I have recorded the video from my PS5 capturing the trophy unlocking for reference, but yeah .. If anyone’s needing this trophy and hasn’t done Schmitty’s Leap, This could be a workaround for it, At least until/when/if they release a patch for it. 
Good Luck folks 🍻 

Edit: Am I able to post videos in these forums ? I don’t see an option to upload a video from my phone. Thanks. 

Edited by TiptopChrisy-NI

46 minutes ago, PUNISHER--PRIMO said:

I know you can post Youtube links but I don't think your own videos. I would love to see yours though to have an option at that trophy

I’ll explain what I done. I done a regular play through, following Stella’s guide and collecting ALL collectibles through the play through (Made a save right on top of the final collectable should this trophy be patched In the future) and completed the mission and the game. Started a new game after to go for the missing misc trophies I had to do and unlocked a few on the way as normal. Got to the third level and upon swan diving onto the ledge with the secret in the Return to Egypt level I unlocked Bastet’s Stash and Schmittys Leap (for doing the swan dive onto the secret) one after another instantly back to back. The way the PS5 records footage of trophies unlocking has the clip saved on my console and I have recorded it on my phone if there’s a way to post it here, I don’t have YouTube sadly. 

9 hours ago, TiptopChrisy-NI said:

I’ll explain what I done. I done a regular play through, following Stella’s guide and collecting ALL collectibles through the play through (Made a save right on top of the final collectable should this trophy be patched In the future) and completed the mission and the game. Started a new game after to go for the missing misc trophies I had to do and unlocked a few on the way as normal. Got to the third level and upon swan diving onto the ledge with the secret in the Return to Egypt level I unlocked Bastet’s Stash and Schmittys Leap (for doing the swan dive onto the secret) one after another instantly back to back. The way the PS5 records footage of trophies unlocking has the clip saved on my console and I have recorded it on my phone if there’s a way to post it here, I don’t have YouTube sadly. 

I appreciate you explaining it. I'll definitely try your method when I get there. I started that dlc and then said I'll just play #2 for now and hopefully it isn't all screwed up by time I go back. Thanks

@TiptopChrisy-NI

I have send your a private message and have some questions left.

On your second play run where you got the Bastet Stash trophie. Did you have collected the Shtogun or Magnum first before doing swan dive ‘Schmitty’s Leap’ trophie?

Or no weapon collected or just the Shotgun or only Magnum?

Did you collected all other colletibles or skipped them in this run, picked up just a few?

Thanks hope you can answer my questions I think it is important to know which weapon did you have collected before the trophie pop.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SunDriver30333 said:

@TiptopChrisy-NI

I have send your a private message and have some questions left.

On your second play run where you got the Bastet Stash trophie. Did you have collected the Shtogun or Magnum first before doing swan dive ‘Schmitty’s Leap’ trophie?

Or no weapon collected or just the Shotgun or only Magnum?

Did you collected all other colletibles or skipped them in this run, picked up just a few?

Thanks hope you can answer my questions I think it is important to know which weapon did you have collected before the trophie pop.

I didn’t pick up any weapons other than in Atlantis when you drop down the hole and pick up the machine pistols on the square podium thing. 
Though when I got to the Return to Egypt level I went to the area with the Jaguars at the beginning were the shotgun is (and to complete the trophy for looking at the vase which is in the same area) and it was an ammo spawn were as my first play through the shotgun was in that designated spawn, I checked my inventory and I had ALL the weapons already 🤷‍♂️ It the first two levels in Atlantis this was not the case as I speed ran those levels with just the pistols and the machine pistols I picked up and didn’t have all the weapons, but in Egypt I had them all already in my inventory at the beginning without having to pick any up like my first play through. Other than that I was just speed running through the DLC to get to the areas which the trophies required not really picking anything on the way. 

3 hours ago, PUNISHER--PRIMO said:

I appreciate you explaining it. I'll definitely try your method when I get there. I started that dlc and then said I'll just play #2 for now and hopefully it isn't all screwed up by time I go back. Thanks

Yeah give it a shot buddy when you get there and let me know how it goes. On my first play through I didn’t know about swan diving onto that ledge so I just went onto it the normal way and picked the secret up. Second play through I done it the swan dive way and popped it. 

6 hours ago, TiptopChrisy-NI said:

I didn’t pick up any weapons other than in Atlantis when you drop down the hole and pick up the machine pistols on the square podium thing. 
Though when I got to the Return to Egypt level I went to the area with the Jaguars at the beginning were the shotgun is (and to complete the trophy for looking at the vase which is in the same area) and it was an ammo spawn were as my first play through the shotgun was in that designated spawn, I checked my inventory and I had ALL the weapons already 🤷‍♂️ It the first two levels in Atlantis this was not the case as I speed ran those levels with just the pistols and the machine pistols I picked up and didn’t have all the weapons, but in Egypt I had them all already in my inventory at the beginning without having to pick any up like my first play through. Other than that I was just speed running through the DLC to get to the areas which the trophies required not really picking anything on the way. 

Yeah give it a shot buddy when you get there and let me know how it goes. On my first play through I didn’t know about swan diving onto that ledge so I just went onto it the normal way and picked the secret up. Second play through I done it the swan dive way and popped it. 

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation. I believe one important trigger is to have in Egypt all weapons already.

Started after patch and on my first playthrough collected all weapons+colletibles and did all trophies in each level. In Egypt I needed to collect Shotgun, Magnum UZI again.

Maybe because I loaded sometimes an earlier save for example loaded first level again for the speedrun trophie after I did the normal level run.

Or is the all weapon already in Egypt only on PS5 or a special case for you.

For second run try to unlock Bastet Stash, deleted my save and did speedrun first levels too, I think collected Shotgun and UZI in second Level and on Egypt needed to collect Shotgun/UZI and Magnum again like in my first playthorugh.

Maybe it is important to just collect only UZI, the machine pistols than all weapons trigger in third level automatic

I think will going this route for another run

1. Copy my backup save back where I have all collectibles+weapons load it up walk a few steps and complete level 4.

2. Than starting new run via main menue option.

3. In Level 1 Stronghold I use that speed run hole and do nothing else.

4. In Level 2 The Hive will get only the UZI on the square podium looked on Youtube and found it after a drop down in a hole, there is directly a  sqaure podium with the UZI

5. In Level 3 Return to Egypt hoping that I will have than hopefully already all weapons like you have.

6. Going to the Shotgun place and looking again at the vase

7. Going to the Swan Dive area and make the jump

(When it´s not working after thousand of jumps and when I have all the weapons without collecting will go to every other trophie spot, maybe other trophie places can trigger it too who knows)

I will even try when I don´t have all weapons in Return to Egypt already but doubt that it will working.

• Like 1

@TiptopChrisy-NI

I picked up the UZI´s  in second level The Hife from the suqare podium here in the video 30 minutes and 31 seconds.

But later in the room wit the lot of mutants and a square podium in the middle of the room I need to take the Shotgun otherwise the door will open, mutants don´t will attack room+Shotgun can be seen in second video at 2 minutes 3 seconds

Are you sure that you only collected the machine pistols and not the Shotgun?

For me it looks like it is impossible to progress without Shotgun, in last runs Shotguns was not there anymore because already picked up before and enemies attacked me.

When there is a way to continue without Shotgun in inventar aviable let me now

UZI machine pistols 30 minutes 31 seconds

Shotgun 2 minutes 3 seconds

Interesting it worked to get all weapons in Level 3 Return to Egypt, I collected in Level 2 The Hife UZI+Shotgun.

Now started Level 3 with all weapons, even Magnum that I have don´t picked up. and small and big medi packs which I have dont collected in The HIfe.

Now to the trophie, hope the jump will trigger it or anything else will try out multiple things when it not will work, visiting all trophie reletad places doing them again/all colletibles/all kills maybe anything will work

Trophie worked for me and 2 other friends they did almost identical run as me and worked for all of us.

Not sure is the swan dive the trigger because we did the swan dive and pressed "X" for automatic pickup and after Swan Dive when she grabs the item, there is a short freeze when the item move on the screen which happens when a trophy will pop. Strange maybe other pickup would have worked too we didn´t have anything collected in return to egypt the pickup after the swan dive was our first pickup in the level.

Or maybe it is really just the swan dive only, I think it must be the pickup or the secret sound that plays in the area?

Huge thanks for TiptopChrisy-NI for the dicovery and the great explaining what he did in the first 2 levels to get in Return to Egypt all weapons at start almost very sure without the weapons at the start of the level there would be no way to get the trophie with the current patch

Did weapon pickup count as collectible? Maybe that exploit,glitch to have all weapons at the start of Egypt could unlock gift of wonderland too when picking in first levels every item except the weapons that needed to be avoided to get the exploit working and in return of Egypit picking up everything and in temple of the cat too.

Maybe anyone can explain what happened, game nows with the weapon exploit that all weapons are already collected and another item make it just pop. Will be interesting to see when someone try something different with all the weapons at the start, maybe any pickup would unlock the trophie.

On 3/26/2024 at 2:40 PM, TiptopChrisy-NI said:

Glad it worked out for you buddy 🍻

Hopefully it’s successful for others needing the trophy too because god knows if they’re fix this trophy or even bother fixing the all collectables one 😂.

Thank you so far 6 guys that I know got it working first try without issues.

11 hours ago, Mattiechuu said:

Huh, didn't work for me. Didn't pick up anything in level 1. Only picked up the uzis and shotgun in level 2 and still loaded into level 3 with just pistols. I hope they fix this soon.

Sorry that it not have worked for you, some of my friends or me will do a video tutorial.

Did you have maybe did some of these things?

- Open your inventar before reaching in Level 3 the area where the shotgun will be found-Used the UZI or Shotgun in Level 2?

- We did a pistol only run and never have open inventar before the Shotgun will be found in Level 3

I talked with the other guys and we dont know what can be different to your and our run.

We dont did anything difference just the inventar and only pistols can be maybe different.

Update: I tried it on a new account recorded everything did the same run as we did before and when I have come to "Return to Egypt" when I was at the place where the Shotgun was found, the damn Shotgun was on the floor and my Inventar was empty.

Unfortunately I cant show than  a recording where the trophie will pop because I dont want to play the entire DLC again from level 3 now to finish and than start a new run to show the trophie pop

I wil do a a new run on my main account where I have already the trophie unlocked and where I have a savegame from the last level.

Maybe it is a important step to load first a old save complete level 4 and than directly start a new game or have atleast the DLC one time completed.

I have no idea how you are getting through level 2 without opening the inventory to make saves. The RNG enemies are atrocious! Sometimes they'll be completely docile, othertimes it's nonstop homing bombs on you. Did it with just pistols and didn't pop so I have no idea. Will just wait for a fix because I can't be bothered playing for hours and hours to get correct RNG only to find it doesn't work 😆 

Posted (edited)

I’ll try and explain the best I can what I did when it popped for me. 
Firstly I done a complete playthrough, collecting all collectibles (made a save on top of the final small medipack before picking it up should they patch this trophy soon and I don’t have to do another full collectible playthrough) and completed the DLC. 
Started a new game to run through fast and finish off the trophies I missed first time around. I done the speedrun tactic to complete the first mission in under like 3 minutes, didn’t really pick up anything unless it was in my path, didn’t pick up any weapons in level 1.

Level 2 I played fast and normal, only picked up the machine pistols to help with the Atlantean creatures and proceeded as normal and completed the mission. 
Level 3 starts and I make my way to the area were the shotgun spawns (which is the same area for the trophy to look at the vase which I needed to do) and I noticed the shotgun wasn’t there so I checked my inventory and I had all the weapons already even though your not meant to have them at the start of level 3. So I proceeded through the next few areas until I was in the area for the Schmittys Leap trophy. I got up high onto the ledge and done the swan dive across and onto the ledge and picked up the secret. Upon picking it up I unlocked both Schmittys Leap and Bastets Stash. 
I can’t really explain how this happened unless it’s just some sort of bug in the DLC with having all the weapons from the beginning or something .. But yeah that’s pretty much all I did and the trophy popped for me. Best of luck to anyone else trying for the trophy this way, I’m sure either way they’ll patch it in a coming patch 🤞🏻.

2 hours ago, Mattiechuu said:

I have no idea how you are getting through level 2 without opening the inventory to make saves. The RNG enemies are atrocious! Sometimes they'll be completely docile, othertimes it's nonstop homing bombs on you. Did it with just pistols and didn't pop so I have no idea. Will just wait for a fix because I can't be bothered playing for hours and hours to get correct RNG only to find it doesn't work 😆 

Sorry I have mean with open inventory, like scrolling items. I click the touchpad but than skip to save/load game and not doing anything there. Here comes 2 video tutorials.

And full text guide because we got questions which cant be read out from the short tutorial step

Full complete text guide, there should be nothing left.

Tomb Raider Remastered Bastet's Stash Trophie-Achievement fix
[after first patch current ingame version 1.02]
Note: Bastet's Stash hopefully get fixed with the second patch which should be arrive soon when you don't want to wait you can just use this
workaround fix which is confirmed working by some gamer

So far it is only confirmed to work on PS4 and PS5, PC/XBOX users have not tried it out yet?

After a user report where in Level 3 Return to Egypt the weapon glitch not worked,,( weapons where not aviable from start of the level which must be needed to get the
trophie fix to work we decided to create a complete video tutorial and step by step full complete guide so everyone can unlock the trophie/achievement working
and nothing can´t be go wrong anymore and to include every answer which users have asked about there was some open questions which was not explained when reading
the short tutorial.
We still don't know which must be done and what not so we recommend just do the same as we did when you want to be on the safe side

Note 1: It was confirmed that the fix will not work when a clean save first run, from scratch will be created, because the weapon glitch than will not work
(all weapons in Level 3 Return to Egypt need not be in the inventar without collecting and on first run you will have a empty inventar)
So far it is not confirmed can a save be work without all secrets and colletibles collected, we recommend to have all secrets collectibles collected in the first run
collected after you did the second run for fixing the Trophy

Note 2: It is recommend to just do everything as we did when possible to avoid to miss any important which is needed to get the weapon glitch working.

Note 3: We did everything in one session without closing the game, shutting down the console or taking the console into sleepmode

Note 4: We only used one saveslot for saving

1. Make sure that you have a savegame file where Unfinished Buisness can be fully completed again, including
Secrets 10 from 10
Collectibles 239 from 239

2. Copy/Backup your savegame, delete your savegame on console/PC and copy back your backupsave

3. Load your savefile where Level 4 Temple of the Cat is almost completed.
Finish Temple of the Cat including all 10 secrets and 239 collectibles [Collectibles/Secrets Level 1-4]  
0-25 seconds

4. Start a new game via menu option start clean from Level 1 Atlantean Stronghold don't load an old created savegame from Level 1 Atlantean Stronghold.
26-39 seconds

5. Complete Level 1-3 with just using pistols and don't using a medipack and don't open your main inventar.
don't make any kills when they are not mentioned/seen in the video
pickup UZI and Shotgun in Level 2 The Hive at the locations which can be seen in the video but don't  select use them
The entire run don't scrolling between the inventar items/weapons until  you see in level 3 Return to Egypt that the Shotgun Spawn not anymore on the ground
than you can safely open your inventar and scroll between weapons and medipacks but still not use any of them.

-  Level 1: Atlantean Stronghold don't collect anything/don't make any kills use the speedrun way
50 seconds - 2 minutes 36 seconds

-  Level 2: The Hive medipack was collected on every run from us, just collect it too
2 minutes 58 seconds

-  Level 2: The Hive seconds UZI magazine was collected in first runs in in video tutorial it was forgotten to take, the weapon glitch works with
and without collecting the item

3 minute 33 seconds

-  Level 2: The Hive  collect the UZI weapons, was on every succesfull run collected and probably very important to take..
4 minute 19 seconds

-  Level 2: The Hive 4 kill the enemie with pistols
4 minute 44 seconds

-  Level 2: The Hive collect the UZI magazine it was on every succesfull run collected, just collect it too
6 minute 6 seconds

-  Level 2: The Hive kill the enemie with pistols
6 minute 37 seconds

-  Level 2: The Hive take the shotgun and take out every enemy in the room with pistols.
7 minute 33 seconds

-  Level 3: Return to Egypt go to Shotgun location you will see that there can now only ammunation can be found, (Weapon glitch worked)
Open inventar and all weapons are already collcted including some small and big Medi Packs
13 minutes 33 seconds-13 minutes 54 seconds

- Level 3: Retun to Egypt look at the vase where you got the trophie "That Belongs in a Museum!"
13 minutes 59 seconds-14 minutes 6 seconds

Video Part 2
- Level 3: Return to Egypt Kill enemy
1 minute 56 secpnds

Video Part 2
Level 3: Return to Egypt Bastet Stash trophie unlock, go to the trophie location Schmitty’s Leap and do the trophie again. Make a swan dive jump
and land directly on the item after you jump and press the button for automatic item pickup.
Trophie wil unlock when you pickup the item.
3 minutes 40 seconds

All Credits and thanks goes to TiptopChrisy-NI for sharing his discovery with the community and explaining everything important which he did in his run to
unlock the trophie
Thanks to some friends for trying to recreating his run and helping with the Tutorial and creating the video
Thanks to the users which reported back that the workaround, fix is working and asking questions.

Please leave a comment when the trophie/achievment fix worked for you too and which steps you did/skipped or when there will be still questions left, thanks

15 minutes ago, TiptopChrisy-NI said:

I’ll try and explain the best I can what I did when it popped for me. 
Firstly I done a complete playthrough, collecting all collectibles (made a save on top of the final small medipack before picking it up should they patch this trophy soon and I don’t have to do another full collectible playthrough) and completed the DLC. 
Started a new game to run through fast and finish off the trophies I missed first time around. I done the speedrun tactic to complete the first mission in under like 3 minutes, didn’t really pick up anything unless it was in my path, didn’t pick up any weapons in level 1.

Level 2 I played fast and normal, only picked up the machine pistols to help with the Atlantean creatures and proceeded as normal and completed the mission. 
Level 3 starts and I make my way to the area were the shotgun spawns (which is the same area for the trophy to look at the vase which I needed to do) and I noticed the shotgun wasn’t there so I checked my inventory and I had all the weapons already even though your not meant to have them at the start of level 3. So I proceeded through the next few areas until I was in the area for the Schmittys Leap trophy. I got up high onto the ledge and done the swan dive across and onto the ledge and picked up the secret. Upon picking it up I unlocked both Schmittys Leap and Bastets Stash. 
I can’t really explain how this happened unless it’s just some sort of bug in the DLC with having all the weapons from the beginning or something .. But yeah that’s pretty much all I did and the trophy popped for me. Best of luck to anyone else trying for the trophy this way, I’m sure either way they’ll patch it in a coming patch 🤞🏻.

Yeah that´s almost the same like we did, I just included every small detail in the text guide in case anything important can be missed. But I think you must have wrote already everything important. 

Here in 2 videos sorry, was not possible to do it in 1 video or shorter, faster and don´t wanted to cut anything out

Part: 1

I Apologize second video from last post should be Part 2 but was not possible to delete out for me.

Here is part 2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mattiechuu said:

And have forgot to ask, did you have

1. first load up a savegame from Level 4 where you have collected everything and than completed Level 4 and after it

2. You started straight your second clean run via menu without just loading existing savegame from Level 1?

• Like 1

Followed your instructions step by step and it worked! I think it was a the fact I didn't finish level 4 first, or back up and redownload my save! 

Managed to get the trophy! Nice find and thank you very much for all the help!

8 hours ago, SunDriver30333 said:

And have forgot to ask, did you have

1. first load up a savegame from Level 4 where you have collected everything and than completed Level 4 and after it

2. You started straight your second clean run via menu without just loading existing savegame from Level 1?

On 3/29/2024 at 10:58 PM, Mattiechuu said:

Followed your instructions step by step and it worked! I think it was a the fact I didn't finish level 4 first, or back up and redownload my save! 

Managed to get the trophy! Nice find and thank you very much for all the help!

Happy glad to hear that it worked out for you and thanks for your positive feedback confirmation that it worked out by doing it step by step.

Finishing level 4 first, or back up and redownload the save must be very important because in your case after you confirmation checked out your trophies and you already got level 4 completed days before weird that it than not worked first try for you.

So probably for other guys it would not work too when they come back and just start directly DLC again even when they already have DLC completed days before.

Right choice from you to give it another from first to last step try because who knows what happens with the next patch maybe even this current fix solution maybe not work anymore.

Just my opinion better get it out of the way go the extra mile, might be maybe waste of time because next patch should just make it work like it before.

I wonder how trophies that worked, randomly can get broken in this case did they tried to fix maybe Gift of Wonderland and ended up with broken Bastet Stash....

You are welcome happy to help and enjoy when other users can unlock the trophie too and going back to this trophie case, usually there is almost everytime another guy /guys which tried, recreate, did a tutorial already but this time just found that topic and wanted to try by myself out, told some friends about it and joined and want to try it out too.

All thanks to TiptopChrisy-NI he was the founder without him I would not have found out that trophie bug bypass myselff and friends from me agree.

Edited by SunDriver30333