Linking a new Epic games account doesn‘t seem to work anymore…

Hi since I'm locked out of the Platinum on PS5, I decided to unlink my Epic Games account and created a new one to earn the missing trophies. Now I can't even play the game. Keep getting „Failed to login, please check your connection“. I tried a lot of things, deleted and reinstalled the game, unlinked and relinked my Epic Games account, restarted my console etc and nothing worked. I then relinked my original Epic Games account and it worked straight away. The issue seems to be Fall Guys doesn't allow a new Epic Games account to be linked (anymore). The Epic Games support didn‘t know anything about that problem or how to solve it.

Does anyone else has the same problem? Is there a fix for this? 

No expert on this but I've also thought about unlinking and getting the trophies that way, only to be halted by these troubling posts from people in your position. If there is a solution, I haven't heard about it. Very sorry to hear these trophies remain elusive for you, I'm in the same boat. 

• Like 1

I had this issue when trying to link a new account recently, from what I remember it's an issue with the "new account" EULA popping up and the only fix I managed to figure out was to launch it on PC and accept it there, then relaunch on PS5.

• Like 3

On 3/31/2024 at 4:25 AM, Darksider said:

I'm too scared to not being able to relink my main account after I'm done with the trophies...

I've relinked two separate times, once last year and once last month...you'll keep your stuff.

I can't even seem to unlink my account. I simply do not receive a verification email to allow it to unlink. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: I tried a different email and that seemed to have worked

Edited by L0rdAceX