Do I need 3 skulls on all torments for No Rest For the Wicked on PS5?

I ask because I've about had it with this Ultimate II torment. I've played it multiple times, once got to 28/30 and then it literally just quit giving me enemies, so I had nothing to do but wait for the timer to run out, leaving me with only 2 skulls. I really, really don't want to have to keep doing this one if I don't have to. I know people have been having trouble with this trophy on PS4 but hear it's fixed on PS5, so I was wondering. 

Yeah, on the guide for this game, the author say that you only need the minimum (which is one skull), but there are some that you do need to Conquer (get 3 skulls). 
I hope to finish the game today. :) 

On 4/1/2024 at 9:25 PM, Ozora said:

Yeah, on the guide for this game, the author say that you only need the minimum (which is one skull), but there are some that you do need to Conquer (get 3 skulls). 
I hope to finish the game today. :) 

Are you sure? Which ones are these and I can try and amend the guide

On 4/7/2024 at 5:25 AM, CosmoWolf_ said:

Are you sure? Which ones are these and I can try and amend the guide

Any of the ones that are titled: Something Something I needs to be conquered (3 skulls) to unlock Something Something II, which also needs to be conquered to unlock the third level of that torment. but then the III version you only need to get at least 1 skull.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2024 at 12:17 AM, RawknRo11a_ said:

Any of the ones that are titled: Something Something I needs to be conquered (3 skulls) to unlock Something Something II, which also needs to be conquered to unlock the third level of that torment. but then the III version you only need to get at least 1 skull.

ok I'll try and look into it