Forming groups for dungeon trophies?

I'm trying to find the best method for forming groups to complete normal/vet dungeons and their associated trophies.  I've tried creating a session on this website, using group finder in the game and I've gone to craglorn and said "lfg..."  I get little to no engagement no matter what I do.  There's got to be lots of people who want these trophies, and plenty of other people who've already got them, so there must be a semi-simple way to form groups to earn them.  Any help would be appreciated.

On 3/26/2024 at 4:27 AM, chocvanstrawb said:

I'm trying to find the best method for forming groups to complete normal/vet dungeons and their associated trophies.  I've tried creating a session on this website, using group finder in the game and I've gone to craglorn and said "lfg..."  I get little to no engagement no matter what I do.  There's got to be lots of people who want these trophies, and plenty of other people who've already got them, so there must be a semi-simple way to form groups to earn them.  Any help would be appreciated.

A few recommendations I would make:

-join some guilds; look for a PvE guild, many guilds run dungeons and trials every day

-check the undaunted daily quests. If one of the dungeons you need is an undaunted daily quest, you will have an easier time finding other people to play that dungeon on that day. If you do the daily undaunted quests every day for a few weeks/months, you will probably naturally get most of the dungeon trophies naturally. I would recommend just doing these as part of playing the game and earning in-game rewards, not specifically worrying about the trophies. You will likely be playing a ton of dungeons to get XP and kill time while you level up for harder trophies such as Emperor, so you will get a lot of attempts at all the different dungeons if you play long enough. I'm about 2000 hours in and probably played every dungeon at least 5 times (except the newest ones, and probably 20+ times for the earlier dungeons). Some days I would log in and only do the undaunted dailies, just to get the rewards and progress towards in-game achievements. 

-for specific trophies within a dungeon, you can try explaining to the group at start of dungeon "I'm going for X achievement can you all please help?" or something like that. If the group is made of players who know the dungeon and what you're asking is fairly simple, most of the time people are willing to help. 

I completed most dungeons using activity finder with randoms. It caused a lot of frustration early on since I was getting paired with low level players or players who didn't know the dungeons, but I eventually got all dungeon related trophies. 

The absolute most efficient way would be to find a solid guild and wait for those dungeons to become daily undaunted quests. Most popular guilds are filled with knowledgeable, high level players who are doing these every day and the ones I'm in are usually asking for players to participate.