Fresh Start returning to Playstation info appreciated

CMDuckyy-

Hey all,

Long story short, debating on starting fresh as I'm returning to PS after a long time on Xbox and treating myself for my 30th!

I'm gonna stand in the firing line and admit this acc has hacked trophies - which i apologise for and regret it massively as I done it out of curiosity then fun once I learned how. But spending a lot of time earning achievements legit on Xbox like DOOM and KH3 has swayed me massively and unlocked a passion.

LastHelghast- is my new account but I was wondering if on PS the games on this account can be played by the above one so long as its on the same system?

I plan to rebuild my library slowly overtime until I can abandon CMDuckyy but thankfully most of its disc for PS3/4/5.

Appreciate any help and looking forward to a new journey!

LastHelghast huh? Killzone reference? And to answer your question, yes. Oh and welcome back to PlayStation, and welcome to the 30s club, it is a great time until your knees hurt ;) 

Edited by GothGirlMaxine
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

LastHelghast huh? Killzone reference? And to answer your question, yes. Oh and welcome back to PlayStation, and welcome to the 30s club, it is a great time until your knees hurt ;) 

Correct! Loved the games well the original trilogy!

Thanks! I've missed a ton but due to the restart also get to revisit my favourite franchise next to MGS and Killzone - Uncharted!

Haha my knees are surprisingly holding out at the moment!

2 minutes ago, CMDuckyy- said:

Correct! Loved the games well the original trilogy!

Thanks! I've missed a ton but due to the restart also get to revisit my favourite franchise next to MGS and Killzone - Uncharted!

Haha my knees are surprisingly holding out at the moment!

Aha, I remember well. Absolutely love the Killzone games. The phrase "incoming Halghast!" from the original replays in my head sometimes. I still need to finish the platinum for Killzone HD actually. 

The Uncharted series is just fantastic as well, I keep thinking of revisiting the games sometime but time slips away too easily. 

Haha I can't say I am too bad either but not quite at my peak anymore sadly.