Pitch Black Ballroom for Last Dance trophy...wtf

As the title says, the ballroom in her mansion where I supposed to earn the Let's Dance trophy in is completely pitch black making it damn near impossible. A few have said one of the patches caused this. What in the fuck are they thinking??

Edited by PUNISHER--PRIMO

Glad you got it in the end, yes the PS5 version was just the same and I saw a lot of videos whereby the Ballroom wasn't that dark, but I think they were playing the PC version.  Tbh it took me several tries on this, not because of the ballroom but it takes long time to get down there even and she gets killed before you can even reach the ballroom, I don't remember Lara being that weak in the games, and the enemies being that strong in Normal play. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

Glad you got it in the end, yes the PS5 version was just the same and I saw a lot of videos whereby the Ballroom wasn't that dark, but I think they were playing the PC version.  Tbh it took me several tries on this, not because of the ballroom but it takes long time to get down there even and she gets killed before you can even reach the ballroom, I don't remember Lara being that weak in the games, and the enemies being that strong in Normal play. 

So I picked up the shotgun, ammo next to it and a couple medi packs from the closet. By this time the two melee guys are coming through the door so jump over them and then over the bed and then jump out the door, over the stairs. The only threat is the random place the guy with the gun will be.

But yeah, this trophy would be a lot lower of a % if it was like this from day one.

A huge tip is I would wait in the room behind the ballroom and watch around the corner for the enemies to enter. Then I would step in and ambush them. This saved a lot of health.

Edited by PUNISHER--PRIMO