Glitched trophies?

Hi guys, I see some of you have got the platinum, would appreciate your advice here.

I'm missing Perfectionist, all missions are already at 100%, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I'm also missing Air Conditioner, pretty sure I have used the fan three times already.

Also missing Heat Sensor, again I'm sure I have found embers in the garden fire and the sofa in the living room.

And missing Kitchen Hero, don't know which stove it's referring to.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by whassupbun

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few trophies left to get myself 

air conditioner - I might have only used it twice though 

Heat sensor - I used the thermal camera on the compost heap beside the shed in the back yard fire, and also on the lounge chair in the taller building one but nothing. I’ve seen video of it popping for someone when they did the fire in the back yard fire after they extinguished it the first time, used the thermal camera and then started using the fork on it and it popped. 

Kitchen Hero - it’s meant to be for doing the first level at 100%, it seemingly glitched for a video I found and he started it in another account and did level 1 first go 100% and it popped. He used the option to start new career and it popped but he didn’t realise he didn’t have the one about the spider so couldn’t unlock the final achievement on Xbox. I will probably get all other trophies then sync save to the cloud, then network off and delete my save, get that trophy and then redownload my save. 

Somehow I’m also missing “Everything under control” and “good nose”

I have a question for you on the car on fire on the country road, I can’t 100% that level, I keep getting a red X on the thing referring to a person. 

For perfectionist maybe you have to give the commander a cup of coffee on every level where there is one, I haven’t done all levels to 100% yet. 

• Like 1

For perfectionist maybe you have to give the commander a cup of coffee on every level where there is one, I haven’t done all levels to 100% yet. 

*edit* I just played through it on my wife account, those ones all popped in the first few levels but I’m missing Hooligan, and Explosive on her game. I’m thinking explosive is bugged and you need to let the gas canister in the shed blow up your first time in campaign as that’s how my account got it. For Hooligan I’m sure on my play through I didn’t get the key to the power room in the second level and got it that way then on second play at the level went and got the key. Stupid me went and got the key so I could 100% the level when playing as my wife and now it won’t give me Hooligan. 

I’m no longer stuck at 75% on “car fire on country road”, finally worked out you had to talk to the man with the lady several times and he would then take her to the paramedic. I now have 100% showing on every single level on my wife account but no Perfectionist trophy. I deliberately only took coffee to the leader on half the levels to see whether it would pop without it. So it’s either bugged or you have to get 100% and also do coffee for every level. 

Edited by vtwin650
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2024 at 9:27 PM, vtwin650 said:

*edit* I just played through it on my wife account, those ones all popped in the first few levels but I’m missing Hooligan, and Explosive on her game. I’m thinking explosive is bugged and you need to let the gas canister in the shed blow up your first time in campaign as that’s how my account got it. For Hooligan I’m sure on my play through I didn’t get the key to the power room in the second level and got it that way then on second play at the level went and got the key. Stupid me went and got the key so I could 100% the level when playing as my wife and now it won’t give me Hooligan. 

I’m no longer stuck at 75% on “car fire on country road”, finally worked out you had to talk to the man with the lady several times and he would then take her to the paramedic. I now have 100% showing on every single level on my wife account but no Perfectionist trophy. I deliberately only took coffee to the leader on half the levels to see whether it would pop without it. So it’s either bugged or you have to get 100% and also do coffee for every level. 

Thanks for the reply. So a lot of glitched trophies then 🤣 Even the ones that are seemingly unmissable are glitched for you or your wife.

Everything under control” popped for me when I first did the level with the fire on the roof. Got it when I checked the fire control panel next to the elevator as soon as I went inside the building.

Good nose” popped at the warehouse level where you rescue a worker trapped under some collapsed shelves, with the liquid on the ground.

I don't have it in me to replay the entire game and redo all objectives again for Perfectionist, who knows if one little thing will glitch on me again and it will require another complete playthrough.

Edited by whassupbun