High Morality/Surrender Ending Choices Guide?

Hi, I have a question about Life is Strange 2. I was planning on playing this game, but I DO want the High Morality/Surrender Ending at Episode 5. However I was currently researching on the best Choices Guide for all 5 Episodes in order to help me out with getting the High Morality/Surrender Ending at Episode 5, but I have no luck on finding the choices guide yet (Example: Google Search and Youtube). Can someone help me out with the best Choices Guide for all 5 Episodes so I can get the High Morality/Surrender Ending at Episode 5? I'm mostly interested with the High Morality/Surrender Ending. Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

If you have been following and morality guide for episodes 1-4 then you have probably already met the requirements. You automatically have the choice of whether Sean surrenders or not, so all you have to to concern yourself about it if Daniel follows your lead. I don't know any guides, but it should be pretty straight forward. Just go for the options that related to turning yourself in, and showing Daniel that violence isn't the answer. I can't specifically remember what the options you have are, but I don't think there is anything that you would struggle to know which the morally right answer is.