“The Power of Democracy” Trophy not unlocking?

This is the trophy for killing 25 enemies with one stratagem. I have had the trophy unlocked for some time now, but I was playing with a friend tonight who was looking to unlock it, and he killed over 25 enemies with a single stratagem multiple times, but no trophy has unlocked. He has used:

• Eagle Cluster Bomb
  • Gatling Sentry
  • Orbital Laser

I can’t remember what I used specifically to get this (although I think it was the laser) - anyone else had issues? Anyone know what particular stratagem worked for them? Thanks!

I'm the friend who's desperately trying to unlock this trophy since it's one of two trophies that I'm missing to earn the plat. I was sure I had already killed 25 enemies in one go before, but trying harder the last few days has made me realize that something must be broken, either with my account or with the game because I can't earn this trophy for the life of me. As you can see clearly here, the other night I have killed 35 enemies (so 10 more than the requirement) with one stratagem. It was a 500kg Bomb and I didn't shoot anything or had any other stratagems active while the Bomb was being deployed. I don't understand.

Edited by Pierle73
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just to give an unprompted and unrequired update, the trophy randomly popped for me tonight after killing (apparently) 15 bugs with a 500kg bomb. I don't know if the ticket I raised with the support a couple of weeks ago, but I now have the trophy thankfully.