can those hard character specific trophies be done on Simple mode ?!

hi there everyone 

i was doing this game until i reached a breaking point with those vary hard trophies + tricky ones 

1- i cant get the  Dorothy cards summon as im not sure what command am i missing  am i doing it wrong or does has a technical condition .

2- both 666 + signed sealed n delivered i need to time the commands no issue here .

3- ok FLAWLESS VICTORY boy that feels like a kof 13 tight input , is there a simple mode alternative . 

4- for the love of god the ATATTAATTAATAA trophy is insanely hard , i cant even do it on TURBO on my Quanba Drone stick the best i got is like a 15 hit variant , how the hell can this be done is there a simple mode trick for this one because this is totally insane to pull off , heck im doing BlazBlue Games right now and sure it can be hard on those combo challenges but this trophy is just on a whole level , …. HECK even Ragna's 90+ combo in CSextnd  toke me 44 tries till i got it yesterday  .

5- also im having an issue with on the streets and fourth with the Roller Girl .

please help me Prof KoKone ........ errrr i mean everybody . 

lovely game and an underrated series but the trophies Requires some LOVE to Pearce through . 

please note i also checked True achievements and im still biting the dust on the trophies above . 

and dont call me lazy asking on simple mode  i got blazeBlue n Guilty Gear games to work on and even those requires some ... LOVE to invest your time to plat 

i stopped love max cuz i want to finish this games platinum 1st . 

please i need all the advice from those who got to the plat on this or got the damn trophies mentioned . 

Edited by DEATHWISH1988REF