Card Collector

Only card left is the Wyvern card.

From what I know the card is not a missable one.

I have at least 4 other gwent players on the map. But no matter which one i play, all i get are damned weather cards.

Is the drop rate for that card that low ? 

34 minutes ago, stefalex21 said:

Only card left is the Wyvern card.

From what I know the card is not a missable one.

I have at least 4 other gwent players on the map. But no matter which one i play, all i get are damned weather cards.

Is the drop rate for that card that low ? 

Have you tried challenging random NPC's who will play Gwent with you? That might open things up a bit. Other than that, it's just a case of praying at the altar of RNGesus

Posted (edited)

I guess i might as well do that too. Any ideas where i might find some, i'm getting tired of the same merchant and innkeep :)))) 

I've been praying ever since i saw that was the last card i needed.

Edited by stefalex21

There are ALOT more players than needed to get all the cards. In my experience, playing the same vendors again and again doesn't help at all. 

Your best bet is to explore new villages and islands so you unlock new vendors and play them. Most noticeably, there are multiple little islands to the north of skellige that give no indication of vendors, but just travel there and they will open up.

You can see on the maps little markings that would indicate a population, just go there when you see this. This will guarantee you to get the missing ones, no need to play the same guys multiple times.

Yes, make sure you check all villages and towns possible and run the gamut of everyone who's available.

Also, don't forget about the Gwent book you're given to start off the game in White Orchard. It has a much more detailed layout of what's left and where.

i guess i start looking for more of them. Of the 4 available gwent players left, i lost 2 of them after beating Eredin.

So only 2 known ones are still in play. But i'll check to see who i missed.

Thx for the support.