Platinum Hunting Youtube Videos

I'm not sure if this is allowed/against the rules let alone the right place to post/write this but I saw some other threads about Youtube videos in this category so I'm just going to do it here.

I post videos on Youtube and there mainly funny/random moments between my friends & I, but I've been trophy hunting off & on for a few years now and have been really enjoying watching Platinum hunting Youtube videos, so I thought why not do it myself, I like uploading videos and I like trophy hunting, so I did. I currently only have 1 Youtube video that is a Platinum video (Spider-Man 2) but I'm currently in the middle of editing one and have a bunch more planned for the future, but I've been wrestling with the idea of keeping my current channel to just be about funny/random moments with friends and make a new channel for the sole purpose of uploading all of my Platinum trophy hunting videos on there, so it isn't on the same channel as it's such conflicting content I guess.

So I thought why not ask the trophy hunters themselves, so that's basically why I'm here writing this, if any of you watch these videos of someone showing their journey to getting the Platinum would you mind if the channel isn't solely based on uploading Platinum trophy hunting or do you not mind?

Basically what I'm trying to say in a convoluted way is, would you care if the channel you're watching does funny moments videos and Platinum hunting videos or would you prefer the channel to be only about Platinum hunting? 

I really hope this makes sense, as I'm really torn about making a new channel or just keep uploading all on the same channel. I would really like to hear some feedback if anyone has some :D

Here's my channel if anyone is interested in checking it out. Feedback is welcome, I'd really like to improve my channel overall.

https://www.youtube.com/@ItzRipz

Thanks for taking the time to read this if anyone actually does, and have a good day/night.

Edited by Sn00py_Ripz
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Buhkup said:

last video posted was 2 months ago...

Yeah it's been a while, I was hit with a lot of personal things all at once which meant I didn't have time/the want to play games or edit videos. But I'm going to be getting back into it soon and will be uploading as much as I can.

12 hours ago, Rufian said:

Plus your sole Platinum hunting video is a grift.

Start a new channel. Focus, work (upload), and develop your own style.

Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I need to find my own style, admittingly I'm just not very good at editing, I'm trying to improve but it'll just take time.

Edited by Sn00py_Ripz
  • Like 1