Patch 1.13 makes it easier to obtain Space Runaway trophies

satx666

22 hours ago, BladeSpain said:

And now, The ramen world Legend only need 250 hits combo :)

That seems like a more reasonable score for a silver trophy than going till the end without a miss (after fourth bowl the pattern of keys you need to press just repeats itself till the end anyway). Do you know if you have to continue with a combo score or can you achieve the trophy while having "bad" hits (not missed ones). Also, which song did you use?

Posted (edited)
On 4/12/2024 at 7:59 PM, BladeSpain said:

And now, The ramen world Legend only need 250 hits combo :)

I have serious doubts if this is actually true. I managed to get to the ninth bowl yesterday without a miss and the trophy did not pop... 

Edited by satx666
  • Like 1

On 13/4/2024 at 18:14, satx666 said:

Parece una puntuación más razonable para un trofeo de plata que llegar hasta el final sin fallar (después del cuarto lanzamiento, el patrón de teclas que debes presionar simplemente se repite hasta el final). ¿Sabes si tienes que continuar con una puntuación combinada o puedes lograr el trofeo teniendo golpes "malos" (no fallados)? Además, ¿qué canción usaste?

Its okay to miss as long as you hit 250 combo once. After that, the trophy should pop out

Posted (edited)

It seems that new patch changed the condition for Ramen World Legend. Yesterday I managed to get to the end without a single miss and trophy did not pop (I had a lot of bad hits). I suspect that with the new patch you need to perform 250 combo (as BladeSpain reported in this topic) and it's not important if you get to the end or not. It's a shame developers did not mention that they introduce this kind of change since it could save me several days of pointless practicing.

I feel like getting 250 combo is a bigger challenge than getting to the end of the song without a miss. I have a lot of trouble with all the parts in which you have to hold and release one key properly and at the same time hit other buttons...

Edited by satx666

On 4/10/2024 at 6:52 AM, satx666 said:

I noticed that new patch brings the significant change to Space Runaway mini-game. Now when you die in the game you are respawned with all previosuly collected power-ups. This change should make it very easy to obtain Gamer and Quarter-eater trophies (which are now ultra rare). Now the only extreme trophy in the game is Ramen World Legend.

When it comes to Severance pays, which was previously unobtainable, this trophy should be quite easy to obtain if someone plans to beat the game three times on all difficulties. You just need to remember that there are two different finishers for August and Kolchak and two or three different finishers for the two final bosses.

I got back on today and got the platinum. I never actually tried the space game b4 the patch but i did do it in a couple hrs. Normal mode I one tried but hard mode I did struggle for a minute bcuz lvl 4 and 6 gets annoying but I prevailed 

• Like 3

Anyone have a list of Boss Finishers? I’m at 8 out of 9 after 3 playthroughs. I know I got 2 August finishers/2 Chalko finishers/2 Richter finishers. I think I got 2 Holiday finishers. Do the quad-robots count towards the 9 boss finishers?

8 hours ago, Prosser187ATX said:

Anyone have a list of Boss Finishers? I’m at 8 out of 9 after 3 playthroughs. I know I got 2 August finishers/2 Chalko finishers/2 Richter finishers. I think I got 2 Holiday finishers. Do the quad-robots count towards the 9 boss finishers?

I'm certain that you need two different finishers for August and Kolchak. Also, from what I recall finishers on spider-tank do not count for this trophy. I suppose that you need to do three different finishers during mr. holiday fight (but it's just my guess). It's either him or Richter and during both fights you get opportunities for finishers quite often.

On 4/14/2024 at 12:15 AM, Dafwilliams0308 said:

You can still hit bad notes during the song and earn the trophy, as long as you don't miss you'll be fine.

I stuck with the song you play in the main story, being as it wasn't too bad to get use to. 🙂

I can confrim that this has changed after patch 1.13. If you get a bad hit you don't get the trophy (so it's no longer like in those videos on YT which show you that it's enough to get to the end of the game without a miss). Now for Ramen World Legend you need to make a 250 hit combo at any point of the ramen mini-game. I did it last night with Ninja Egg song between fourth and tenth bowl (the sequence there is quite easy to master in comparison to other songs). If you want to increase your chance at some song you might miss 19 hits on purpose when you begin the game. When you start like this you will get a bigger combo during the first bowl. The easiest songs are probably Ninja Egg, Ramen King, and Killer Dish. It might take a few hours (or days) to master the game and get the trophy.

• Like 1

Of course they make the Ramen one easier after I did it the original way 🤣

9 hours ago, Prosser187ATX said:

I don't know if this counts as a finisher, but if you stand a decent distance from any of the bosses and trigger a finisher, Hannah fires a shot at them. Again, I can't tell if it counts as I missed one on Mr.Holiday before I got Severance Pays.

• Like 1

Can confirm the Ramen World Legend trophy pops the moment you reach a 250 combo. I got it on the Ninja Egg song, and built my combo up on the bowls that just repeat the same pattern. Unlocked it on the 8th bowl.

I'd typically have a 40 to 60 combo heading into the 5th bowl as I'd always mess up in the 3rd or 4th bowls, so don't worry about learning the whole song. If you can nail down the rounds where it repeats the pattern you'll be okay.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I can confirm that severance pays unlocked for me after doing my final boss finisher on the robot dude that fights you occasionally. Every boss has 2 finishers (excluding the spider tank boss that doesn’t count towards it) august has one where u stab his neck and he swings his arm at you and then also u put the gun in his stomach and shoot while pushing him backwards. Kolchak has one where y’all clash weapons then you drop her and shoot at her while she’s rolling away but also she has one where you do the same clash but this time u go behind and slash at her back but she’s still standing up. Mr holiday has where u knee him in the back then shoot him on the ground also you shot him and do a takedown move and pull the sword out of his stomach. Finally richter has where you jab the sword at his neck and then the other one is u slice at his knee once then his throat twice. So that’s 8 finishers two for every boss and lastly the robot dude you have to fight until u stagger it and then do a double leg takedown and boom there it is

Edited by charmelo54
Typo