Singstar Disc Trophies 2024 (Main Game, Dance, Guitar)

servus99

Hi there,

just wanted to share some info on this trophy list (dont confuse with the other singstar ps3 list, which is called singstar xmb, for which you can still earn trophies buy buying the Ultimate Party Disc).

Main Game

You can easily afk the 400 songs etc. by putting the mics next to a decently loud speaker, and use turbo controller to restart songs. 

I have yet to try to do the difficult trophies. I cant sing.

DANCE DLC

So if you are looking to earn some trophies on the dlcs, you can buy the Singstar Dance Disc and use it to get all Dance DLC Trophies.

I recommend doing the gold trophy on the track Hey Ya by Outkast, it is not so hard, took me 10-15 tries.

Regarding the "Golden Footsteps" Trophy: 

If anyone is wondering: The 1000 golden moves seemed to take forever, I was gonna quit because i thought it is glitched or something.

I did the 100 coop dances for the other trophy (no doing much, only 1k points, I admit), then I some dancing for the gold trophy on Hard (as I said, do it on Hey Ya, it is not super hard), and then at least 100 more dances on easy (Baby love, quick song).

So, just keep going.

Guitar DLC

I have yet to try. You should be able to earn trophies by buying the Singstar Guitar Disc, but buying Guitars is probably way too expensive.

Hope this helps

Edited by servus99
  • Like 1

Hiya, servus99 :) Dance away on EASY MODE, and be sure to dance properly to the SECTION of the song with the FLOOR GLITTERING GOLD - these moves count only!. There are 10 of these segments in each FULL LENGTH song. After you performed 1000 golden moves successfully, you will get this trophy. Hope, it helps You ;)