Hell Dive trophy

Matthew09934

21 hours ago, Matthew09934 said:

Does anyone have any advice on how to get this solo? Trying to do it with randoms is giving me an aneurysm.

Blitz mission kill x enemies.
You don't have to extract so just get the counter to 100% and wait until the time is up, just don't die.

• 2 weeks later...

I did it with two other guys I met who had mics. We did a blitz mission several times until we finally got it.

blitz was definitely the faster way, especially if you die at the end of the mission, you don’t waste 30 minutes each time.

Just soloed it. Light Armor for 30% sneak, jet pack, eagle strike, laser orbital, and the 380mm orbital.

As of this post's date, you DON'T have to extract for trophy to pop.

As mentioned, it was a blitz mission on automaton. Threw bunch of strategems and ran around till I found a corner of the map and let the timer run out. Plane came and left and it was considered a success.

Edited by Nohma-d
typo
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Nohma-d said:

Just soloed it. Light Armor for 30% sneak, jet pack, eagle strike, laser orbital, and the 380 orbital.

As of now, you DON'T have to extract for trophy to pop.

As mentioned, it was a blitz mission on automaton. Threw bunch of strategems and ran around till I found a corner of the map and let the timer run out. Plane came and left and it was considered a success.

Did you complete the objective or where you just waiting for the plane to come? 

7 hours ago, CwirCwir said:

Did you complete the objective or where you just waiting for the plane to come? 

Trophy requires successful objective completion. I got 7 fabs with decent placements, I'd imagine if you got 4 or 5, it'll be even easier.

Edited by Nohma-d

Easiest solo is to find a 15min eradicate mission on a  map you can land on a rock.  Stay out of harms way on top of the rock and use strategems to clear the enemies.  Once the mission is complete the drop ship will clear out any remaining enemies.

Finding a map you can land on a high rock can take a little time and practice.

Once you do find a map if you fall off, die or miss the landing, quit the game.  When you restart the same mission will be available.

On 4/25/2024 at 4:12 PM, Nohma-d said:

Trophy requires successful objective completion. I got 7 fabs with decent placements, I'd imagine if you got 4 or 5, it'll be even easier.

Worked like a charm. Thanks mate 🙌🏻

• Like 1