Trophy Thoughts

I think the best the mechanic’s time in a race is glitched. Pretty certain it’s the forklift race in level 6 part 1. The mechanic’s time seems to be 08:40, but if you get under that it doesn’t register you as crossing the finish line. Get a bad time and it does.

It's being supported by the Tools Up! devs (The Knights of Unity) so I wonder if it's some (or all) of them that made this. Making a new studio since Unity has made poor actions in recent times. As it has that similar co-op + do work tasks mix about it.

Any idea on what level and how to get the Mechanic’s Menace Trophy?

A lil hint if playing this couch co-op - forget using the conveyor on some levels it’s just easier and quicker picking up the other player on a forklift or just manually tossing the boxes.

Edited by Graffin_G

On 4/25/2024 at 4:32 PM, Graffin_G said:

I think the best the mechanic’s time in a race is glitched. Pretty certain it’s the forklift race in level 6 part 1. The mechanic’s time seems to be 08:40, but if you get under that it doesn’t register you as crossing the finish line. Get a bad time and it does.

I ran into this issue too. The game has quite a few bugs. I beat the time but the timer keeps going. I haven't finished the game yet so not sure if theres another opportunity to do this. I hope they are able to fix it.

The devs have acknowledged that the trophy Mechanic’s Menace doesn’t unlock and will be patched. Apparently it was already patched for single player, but the PS5 version hasn’t received any updates (still v1.00), whereas the PS4 version has had an update but haven’t tried on there yet.

More bad news. It looks like the trophy for Firewall, Never Heard Of It is also glitched. 

I played with my partner on the PS5 - we completed all 3 parts of level 30 without getting killed even once by the “boss” and finished in just over 6 mins (9:10 is the green target time), the trophies for coffee in all levels and 3 star all levels popped l, but not the one for not getting hurt in the final level.

Which also means the platinum is unobtainable. 

We’ll make a start on the PS4 version and see how buggy that is. For a small company with it being a side project of a game, I’m not holding out much hope that it will be fixed any time soon, but I have received one reply from one of the devs on Twitter/X, so hopefully I’m wrong and it does get fixed!

• Like 1

On 4/25/2024 at 10:32 AM, Graffin_G said:

Did you try running it on foot? My husband and I tried multiple times and he constantly got under the mechanics score. I decided to run it on foot for fun and then it popped for me.