Fade-touched plush fustian velvet

Has anybody had any of these drop in the last year or two? I got the 100% on this game on Xbox about 8 years ago and I’ve decided to re play it on PlayStation recently, I’m farming for 4 of the fade touched velvets in empries du lion, I’ve saved my game before a group of 4 templars which I can use mark of the rift on to kill and loot in around 10 seconds. I think I’ve done about 8 hours re loading in this spot without getting a single drop, must of killed thousands of them and loaded my save hundreds of times.

I’m just wondering if the game has been patched since I last played it and the item doesn’t drop here anymore or something? As I was saying I’ve done this before and I got all 4 of them in around 3 hours. If I can get a single one I’ll at least know that I’m doing the right thing 

*update* it’s a couple of days later and I still haven’t had a single drop, I’ve been playing roughly 2 hours a day sometimes more so I estimate I’ve done around 12-15 hours saving and re loading in the same spot without getting a drop. If I’m even doing the right thing I’d say this is MMO levels of rng 

Edited by FullMetalSarok