WARNING - DLC Required for Platinum

Banxiee

The trophy requirement for the PACIFIC RAILROAD trophy is to complete 15/15 journeys. Currently, there are 15 base game journeys plus the 1 'Cowboys and Critters' DLC journey "The Chisholm Trail". Unfortunately, one of the fifteen in the base game "The Tranquil Trail" is not able to be completed/tick marked like the other journeys as it states "Continues indefinitely until you manually quit". The game also indicates the tab 'Journeys - Travel' is incomplete with the blue progress bar underneath the category symbol.

I have tried completing all events (Community goal, quick play/fishing, contracts) and have run "The Tranquil Trail" for an hour+ to see if either of those would trigger it with no success.

As of the time of writing, there are 17 platinum achievers on the PS5 version and 4 on the PS4 version. All have popped the base game PACIFIC RAILROAD trophy after having achieved the DLC trophy TEXAS FEVER for reaching Abilene in Kansas.

I'm not sure if Gameloft has ever removed DLC from stores, but just in case - if you intend on platinum-ing this, you will need to pick up the DLC too.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

That would explain a lot. Assumed it was the fishing from my experiences on PS5, so did that after the tutorial on PS4. That being said, if I think about it, I'll test it out for sure on my PS4 run...will do everything but Chisholm Trail first...then see if that's really it.

Edited by MidnightDragon