Chatterbox trophy bug

This one seems to be buggy- unfortunately at the beginning when you approach gate with Whitman (or whatever this guys name is). Key to get two conversatinons is #1 get to his position (dodge or kill wolfes) and get his all conversations that are available. #2 is tricky one, but only thing you need to do is to turn around and go to statue with broken head on your right - no need to collect anything like 50 resources, etc. Lara will make some comments about worshipping.. Return to Whitmann and get all your conv #2… yup and then urfortunately you need speed

run till next conversations with Roth (two times) and the crew (3 times)

Edited by brodaty_rumcajs

56 minutes ago, brodaty_rumcajs said:

This one seems to be buggy

It has been a long time since I played this game, but I do remember this trophy in particular being quite janky, you're right. I believe I needed to do a fresh run for this trophy alone at the time, if I remember correctly. Did you manage to get it to pop?

4 hours ago, ddracarys said:

It has been a long time since I played this game, but I do remember this trophy in particular being quite janky, you're right. I believe I needed to do a fresh run for this trophy alone at the time, if I remember correctly. Did you manage to get it to pop?

Confirmed 3 minutes ago.

• Like 1