Tips for autopop

Hi everyone, I managed to get the platinum on the ps4 version and I want to share the knowledge to autopop this game if you dont know what to do. 

So you will end the game in Seaside valley. Transfer your data to the ps5 game. Load it up and you will unlock all the mission trophies and a bunch more. You will now most likely need to buy the busses for the bus related trophies (like bendy bus, Electric bus) and probably the Gotta catch m al trophy. I suggest doing the misc trophy off recharging your electric bus here too. Then what I did was restart my ps4 version, because I couldnt acces the angel shores savefile. Delete your seaside valley save (dont worry the save is still accessible on the ps4 version) and then re upload your save files. Switch back to the ps5 version, "company select" and select the Angel shores version, u will now unlock the trophy that requires you to unlock a stop in every district (I only got it this way, maybe you are lucky and get it right away). After that you will only need to find the Statues and the haunted house. And the last trophy will be "unlock the main transit" which will take around 9 missions (the starting missions which are really easy). This will take at most 2 hours. 

Hopefully this will help some people out. Goodluck!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this post! Just to add a little something, the collectible trophies do carry over from the PS4 save, there's no need to strategically setting up the save (like getting 19/20 collectibles in the first area). As soon as you transfer your 20/20 PS4 save (and the 10/10 save in the second area) to the PS5 version and select Continue you'll receive the trophies. 

• Like 2