Armaments Trophies (Obtain 3 Legendary [Color] Sigils)

I'm confused. I have 3 legendary sigils for blue and red (not green yet) but I've not gotten the Armament trophy for either blue or red, why is that? One of the sigils I THINK was a reward when speaking to someone? Or maybe defeating a boss. Or maybe it became available to craft at a forge station (not sure how I get the crafting ability).

Does "Obtain" mean I have to find it in a Golden Chest? Or is this bugged?

3 hours ago, ReyAnderson1 said:

If it's the one you get from beating the game the one that you can use for all 3 colors of sigils i don't believe that one counts towards the trophy

Thanks. As I dove into Epilogue more (is there an actual end to this mission or does it just mean it's time to do... whatever until you're not into it anymore or are there really specific lose ends to do?) I got one more Blue Sigil from someone after talking with them and that popped the blue sigil Armament trophy. So at least that way counts. Hm.

12 hours ago, FPLooter said:

Thanks. As I dove into Epilogue more (is there an actual end to this mission or does it just mean it's time to do... whatever until you're not into it anymore or are there really specific lose ends to do?) I got one more Blue Sigil from someone after talking with them and that popped the blue sigil Armament trophy. So at least that way counts. Hm.

Once you complete all shroudfanes and get all the Gold Chests, the Epilogue does end. But I won't spoil it.

• Like 1