Gaming session showing in upcoming but not in actual date

Hi - I created a gaming session for the next day or two, and it shows up "your upcoming sessions" but not under the actual day I'm trying to set up (happens to be 24 hrs later, Wednesday).  I waited a day to see if the list repopulated, but still nothing.  Anyone know what is going on?

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Postmanjr said:

Hi - I created a gaming session for the next day or two, and it shows up "your upcoming sessions" but not under the actual day I'm trying to set up (happens to be 24 hrs later, Wednesday).  I waited a day to see if the list repopulated, but still nothing.  Anyone know what is going on?

Thank you.

Click on your Avatar on the main page, then click Settings. Do you have your correct time zone set there?

14 minutes ago, Postmanjr said:

Yes, the times posted in the session match my real time (New York, GMT -4).  Everything looks right except the sessions not showing in the actual day listing.

What specific Day and Time are you trying to set it for? I'm in the same time zone as you, so you don't need to adjust for different time zones.

And are you saying you click the Edit Session button and make changes that don't save? Or that this doesn't match what you originally thought you set it up for?

Think this is normal. I have a on going session with the start time being 29th but as I am actively in the session it populates in that field. If it was someone else looking at sessions they would see your session marked within the time you have set and if they joined this, it would then be in their upcoming sessions too

4 minutes ago, ASleepyGerbil said:

Think this is normal. I have a on going session with the start time being 29th but as I am actively in the session it populates in that field. If it was someone else looking at sessions they would see your session marked within the time you have set and if they joined this, it would then be in their upcoming sessions too

I can see your session on Wednesday as you have advised for pure holdem I think it was 

Edited by ASleepyGerbil