Online trophies in 2024?

CecieAngel

Hey guys

I have played the game with an alt account when it was released and wanted to hop in again (with a new account).

I know that the online trophies are much easier to obtain at the beginning than in late game. But I wonder how "easy" it is to obtain them now in 2024, especially Impregnable Fortress as I am relied on other players for this trophy.

Other question: is there any way to "boost" these trophies with an alt account?

Thank you 😊

Heya. I've played the game for 6000+ hours and I can safely say that impregnable fortress is the only ''nuisance'' trophy as of right now.

You can indeed boost this with an alt account by purposly losing to yourself if you have 2 accounts. Keep in mind you need to be in the same tier (bronze, silver, gold, etc.)

I recomend just joining the let it die community discord and ask for trade wins there in the TDM channel. People like to do that because of the seasonal rainbow bag for 50 succeful defenses.

(Also, this game is always online so every trophy is online. I got your point though)

If you want you can reach out to me on psn and we can voice chat if you have any questions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gr4de_04 said:

Heya. I've played the game for 6000+ hours and I can safely say that impregnable fortress is the only ''nuisance'' trophy as of right now.

You can indeed boost this with an alt account by purposly losing to yourself if you have 2 accounts. Keep in mind you need to be in the same tier (bronze, silver, gold, etc.)

I recomend just joining the let it die community discord and ask for trade wins there in the TDM channel. People like to do that because of the seasonal rainbow bag for 50 succeful defenses.

(Also, this game is always online so every trophy is online. I got your point though)

If you want you can reach out to me on psn and we can voice chat if you have any questions.

Thank you for the quick reply!

True, I "forgot" the whole game is online 😅 makes it even better I got this helpful answer.