ALL Collectibles and trophies (Platinum guide)

one thing i hate about metroidvanias is all the backtracking and trying to remember where you couldn't go before but you usually can mark the map. why this game doesn't have a marker system i'll never know(unless it unlocks later?) and the fast travel stations are annoyingly out of the way of every collectable lol. thankfully there isn't actually that much to collect but ty for the vid anyway

Edited by Teh_Zombz

No, there's not a mark system, and the maps are fully "colored" the first time you get in there so you can't know where did you look already. As I say already the fast travel on this game is one of the worst I ever see on a metroidvania.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Teh_Zombz said:

one thing i hate about metroidvanias is all the backtracking and trying to remember where you couldn't go before but you usually can mark the map. why this game doesn't have a marker system i'll never know(unless it unlocks later?) and the fast travel stations are annoyingly out of the way of every collectable lol. thankfully there isn't actually that much to collect but ty for the vid anyway

The Prince of Persia Metroidvania that came out earlier this year had an awesome feature where you could take a screenshot and pin it to the map so you could go back and see exactly what you needed to do at that spot later on. I think this may have spoiled me for games like this going forward. From what I am hearing it sounds like this game may be clunkier than I want to deal with right now even though I was looking forward to it.