This game hasn't come out yet?

Just now, SpiderCerdo1987 said:

In the ps store there is still a "2024" date, it has had many delays but it has a list of trophies, why?

Are you asking why it was delayed or why we can see the trophies, even though it's delayed?

I don't have insight into delay reasons, but as soon as devs upload their trophy list to Sony, it's available for sites like this for it to see. They got the upload done, but haven't resolved whatever is delaying the actual game release.

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Are you asking why it was delayed or why we can see the trophies, even though it's delayed?

I don't have insight into delay reasons, but as soon as devs upload their trophy list to Sony, it's available for sites like this for it to see. They got the upload done, but haven't resolved whatever is delaying the actual game release.

I didn't know that a list of trophies had been uploaded, what surprised me was that without even having a date there were already the trophies

13 minutes ago, SpiderCerdo1987 said:

I didn't know that a list of trophies had been uploaded, what surprised me was that without even having a date there were already the trophies

We have lists posted from games that never ended up coming out. The processes on Sony/devs side isn't so linear. 

• Like 1