The game you will never finish - 7.0 Edition

Dawntrail is fast approaching! I am super excited for it, the new jobs, the new areas, dungeons, trusts, cards, and even the fish now!

What are your expectations when it comes to the trophies they'll add? Any hopes? Any fears? I fully expect more hard trophies from this point onward, but I just hope they won't ask for you to clear ultimates... but at this point, that could happen as well! 

Here's what I think will definitely be there:

- Reach lvl 100 with a combat job/crafter/gatherer job

- Max our your trusts
- Clear the first 2 Extremes
- Complete the new treasure dungeon
- Complete the first Savage tier
- Kill the World Boss FATE with the highest rank, like Daivadipa and Chi
- Do the sightseeing log

As for the rest, no clue! Will they have another Triple Triad trophy? Or another gathering log one? Ultimates? Doman Restoration? We'll see soon enough. See you on the other side of the ocean, in Tural!

I'll probably get back to XIV after finishing 7R (2 legendaries left). Got a few trophies to get but leaving Savage trophies to 7.0

What I hope they do in 7.0 is to make easier to finish Criterions 😅

I wouldn't mind some more trophies involving old content, like leveling your chocobo to level 10, maybe even 20. Having to collect orchestrion rolls would also be something nice :D
Or how about being a bit more "creative" and adding a trophy for leveling a DD, Heal, and Tank to 100! The Holy Trinity 👌

I'm not afraid of Triple Triad Cards, gathering, or fishing, and stuff like Beast Tribes or old Relic weapons are something I complete anyway - but I don't like Criterions on hard mode, and Ultimate trophies would be forever locked for me so I just hope they don't add (more) trophies for that 😭

But honestly though - give me more fish achievements!! 🎣 

3 minutes ago, Brabantgamer777 said:

Oh, my apologies. I didn't see that one. Should I delete this thread?

I have the link in here. I’ll just lock this one and people can navigate to the existing thread to continue any conversation.