Sentinal survivor

No it's somehow tracking that you finish every level individually and only if you've done that will the trophy unlock when you kill the final boss.

If it helps, I found infected mode way more fun because you can play so much more aggressively with the regenning health, and if you've played before you also have the upgraded Bullseye the whole game which mows down drones and grunt chimera.

Edited by emailking

I was testing that theory and just beating the final boss again didn’t pop the trophy. However after starting a new game in infected mode and upon just reaching the final level of the game again, the trophy unexpectedly popped early. So maybe it only counts if you finished the final chapter of each level?

Edited by Prototype1690

14 hours ago, Prototype1690 said:

I was testing that theory and just beating the final boss again didn’t pop the trophy. However after starting a new game in infected mode and upon just reaching the final level of the game again, the trophy unexpectedly popped early. So maybe it only counts if you finished the final chapter of each level?

If you think there is an issue with the trophy, you could always post here:

Even if you got it to pop unexpectedly, you could still help it get fixed for others to pop properly. 

• Like 1